Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WTF! Stealing from a local sick child!

Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Virginia Beach 757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_crs has disabled reputation
Default WTF! Stealing from a local sick child!

If anyone sees these guys out and about. Contact the police and help get them off the street! These are the individuals who stole from Jonas Paras.

For more info on Jonas www.jonasparas.com

Thanks.

http://video.wtkr.com/global/video/f...n&rnd=95519890
Old 03-20-2009, 08:08 PM
Temporary ######

Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor
Default Re: WTF! Stealing from a local sick child!

That's fucked up. I don't care who they are but I would love to get my hands on them!
Old 03-20-2009, 08:28 PM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

I'm speechless but at the same time wonder to myself that the sparkling wiggles party had time to be seated, served, eat, and leave and nobody noticed a big jar of money missing from the counter ?

I just made a small donation from the link and hope other people will also.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM
My Banana!

TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ

Fucking Terrible
Old 03-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Filthy Conservative

Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove

There's a special spot in hell for those pieces of shit.

Side not: They need to remove money periodically to avoid these occurrences. 300 dollars just sitting there is unacceptable.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:43 PM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

straight fucked up. thats really really pisses me off.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:52 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by Cosgrove
Side note: They need to remove money periodically to avoid these occurrences. 300 dollars just sitting there is unacceptable.
+1. Thats retarded. The funny thing is (if you can get something funny out of this) is that the kid probably earned 10X what was taken by the media exposure alone.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

that's really fucked up... they better find those fuckers... and i think i'll donate to that kid via paypal.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

This may sound insensitive, but I don't see how this is any more or less morally wrong than stealing money from anyone else. Stealing is stealing, and this sick kid isn't any more of a victim than any other person. He's still a victim, he's just a victim who happens to be sick. People don't make huge news stories and offer to donate money to ordinary (non-sick) people who get robbed. If some guy living down by the James River Bridge gets mugged no one offers to help him out or send him money. As a human interest story, sick children may be more interesting, but as thieves these people are just as morally reprehensible regardless of who is robbed. It's just really sad that this child's unrelated health problems are what focus the attention on the crime committed here. This is why people in slums and ghettos complain that no one cares or notices when someone gets killed, but it's a multi-precinct task force investigation when someone in the rich neighborhood gets killed. It's the same thing here, the victim's situation is completely shifting people's perceptions of morality and legal punishment.

The slime that robbed this kid should get nailed to the wall not matter what, I just don't care who their victim was.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 03-20-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:11 PM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
This may sound insensitive, but I don't see how this is any more or less morally wrong than stealing money from anyone else. Stealing is stealing, and this sick kid isn't any more of a victim than any other person. He's still a victim, he's just a victim who happens to be sick. People don't make huge news stories and offer to donate money to ordinary (non-sick) people who get robbed. If some guy living down by the James River Bridge gets mugged no one offers to help him out or send him money. As a human interest story, sick children may be more interesting, but as thieves these people are just as morally reprehensible regardless of who is robbed. It's just really sad that this child's unrelated health problems are what focus the attention on the crime committed here. This is why people in slums and ghettos complain that no one cares or notices when someone gets killed, but it's a multi-precinct task force investigation when someone in the rich neighborhood gets killed. It's the same thing here, the victim's situation is completely shifting people's perceptions of morality and legal punishment.

The slime that robbed this kid should get nailed to the wall not matter what, I just don't care who their victim was.
You have a very valid point and I agree with you but on the same page keep in mind that they did not steal a single individual's wallet or car but instead a donation jar from which many people have contributed to for a sincere cause. In effect a whole community feels like that have been victimized along with the family because the community as a whole made those contributions, but I do agree with your statement.

Quick Reply: WTF! Stealing from a local sick child!