Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who wants to go go-karting today?

Old 04-26-2005, 07:10 PM
squad up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Re: who wants to go go-karting today?

Originally Posted by vasponger
brake?
I still have to brake once.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:06 AM
Registered Member

killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz killasoundz

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
So I guess you gotta brake more then once eh? haha..

tried it once and hit the wall. on the regular karts I kinda tap the brakes to rotate the kart but in these you really only hit the brakes to slow down and they rotoate by themselves. but you only hit the breaks in that one spot but barely. adn its a preference thing you really dont have to.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:37 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

I'm glad I re-read this thread. I had no idea superkarts were here.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:50 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Yeah... a friend at work told me ... but I dont feel the need to go race them... go karting is for fags.

26.4 is it? Thats pussy shit. You could cut off my legs and I could do that with a blindfold on.

Are they going to make me waste another 17 dollars to reprove that I am good enough to drive the super karts?
Old 04-27-2005, 09:42 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

can you bring old timeslips?
Old 04-27-2005, 09:47 AM
Registered Member

kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru

Originally Posted by Carter
can you bring old timeslips?
*edit*
yes, you can bring old timeslips

Last edited by kashimiru; 04-27-2005 at 06:40 PM.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:53 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Thats bull shit.

For as cool as everyone that works there is, "they" always manage to make some fucked up retarded rule.