Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

where are they getting their country flags?!

Old 08-22-2003, 07:01 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rtr2v8poq is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by reuter
ive yet to see anyone hang an american flag from their rear view. sad.
thats cause their hanging them everywhere else
Old 08-22-2003, 07:25 AM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

hmm think of it this way...

we have affirmative action now to... equal the races. the races were not 'equal' a while back and some blacks and other minorities did not have the opportunities to attend schools because of the inequality within the races. no one argues that there was a racism problem back in the day. it was obvious. however, now there is another inequality within the races. a black kid gets chosen over a more qualified white kid to go to a school. that is an inequality, just like it was before.

my question is, when i, a white guy, am a minority in this country (probably pretty soon) will i get to participate in this affirmative action playground? because... im a minority you know. i have rights.

a few months ago i saw a phone book labeled 'the black book'... a book with only black operated businesses. tell me that is not inequality. racists. funny how people can hang all these flags from their rear views but i cant have my dixie flag on my rear windshield without some dumb ignorant fuck calling me a racist.

preach on brother, I'm with you 100% on this one. I have a 6 ft rebel flag I hang in my house, and one of my roommates had the nerve to take it out one day because a black friend who was coming over might be offended. There is absolutely nothing 'EQUAL' about affirmative action.
Old 08-22-2003, 10:44 AM
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

but its diffrent. our flag never represented anything but our country. while the dixie flag or what ever its called represents the conflict over slavery between the north and the south (i don't know american history all that great). so i understand the reson for thinking racist.

yes blacks can have the "black book" but whites can't have the white book. its just like that to keep from conflict. If it wasn't we would be the middle east right now.

Its holding them back anyway let them think the world is agaist them and not do anythign about it. just complain and expect everythign to be given. You should be happy about that.

and like i said. speaking from a minority stand point. i think Affirmative action is a crock. the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

But i'll stick to my side. You can be flat broke in the islands and still be the happiest man in the world.
Old 08-22-2003, 10:45 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

i would rather be flat broke in the islands than live in fear that anything i say can be used against me for the most inane reasons. hellooooooooo nazi america.
Old 08-22-2003, 02:04 PM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang

fuck that. people have other countries in their rear view mirror because it reminds them of where they're from (didn't someone say something like that earlier?)

my family is a HUGE military family, I rep the confederate ("dixie") flag because I want to honor the sacrifice my relatives made for something that they believed in.

This is why I fucking hate America, people believe what they're told because they're too fucking lazy to go do research themselves. The civil war was NOT about slavery, it was about states rights. Because the war was very unpopular up north, Pres. Lincon brought slavery up as an issue to rally the north.

As another side note, the north was also racist as shit back then, it wasn't the glory land it was painted out to be.

As for the icing on the cake, I bet you didn't know that Lincon met with his advisors about reinstating slavery as a national policy after the war was over.

Until the idioticy and the hypocracy stops, I will continue to fly my confederate flag.
Old 08-22-2003, 02:34 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

ive yet to see anyone hang an american flag from their rear view. sad.
maybe not from the rear view, but ive seen millions on antennas, the magnet ones, or the tacky ones they have on thier trucks back window, that covers the whole damn thing.
Old 08-22-2003, 02:44 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

Originally posted by I4Stang
fuck that. people have other countries in their rear view mirror because it reminds them of where they're from (didn't someone say something like that earlier?)

my family is a HUGE military family, I rep the confederate ("dixie") flag because I want to honor the sacrifice my relatives made for something that they believed in.

This is why I fucking hate America, people believe what they're told because they're too fucking lazy to go do research themselves. The civil war was NOT about slavery, it was about states rights. Because the war was very unpopular up north, Pres. Lincon brought slavery up as an issue to rally the north.

As another side note, the north was also racist as shit back then, it wasn't the glory land it was painted out to be.

As for the icing on the cake, I bet you didn't know that Lincon met with his advisors about reinstating slavery as a national policy after the war was over.

Until the idioticy and the hypocracy stops, I will continue to fly my confederate flag.
your right.. the states rights.... to have slaves. im curious, so you rep the confederate flag because your from a military family. what the hell does one have to do with the other? and by saying the north was also racist your condoning the fact that the south was racist? im white also, so dont think this is soome one with feelings hurt, and im from the south, and i know for a fact that you may think there is this "GREAT" heritage behind the confederate flag... but it all boils down to slavery. and the fact that the south felt AA's didnt deserve to be cosidered equals... so dont kid yourself, if your racist its ok, dont hide from it because you think youll hurt some feelings. and why do you feel the need to make sure everyone knows that everyone was againts blacks? are you trying to get everyone to join your hate wagon?
are you gonna try to convince us that dragva needs a rebel history forum...?
Old 08-22-2003, 02:45 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

your boys lost the war... get over it
Old 08-22-2003, 03:40 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Mmm I love how I can't agree with "southern ways" without being a member of the ku klukz klan. Personally, I like to fly the confederate flag because I feel kind of like they did. The area surrounding where I live is beginning to become somewhat urbanized, housing developments are going in, traffic is increasing, and none of us want that because we live here to get away from the unsafe bullshit.

So go jump down somebody's throat that is a member of the black panthers, the naacp, the kkk or some other racist association and leave me, the guy that just enjoys being able to shoot guns outside of his house, the fuck alone
Old 08-22-2003, 04:01 PM
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

it wasn't only about slavery. it was about alot of things. its pretty much like this. southerners don't like to be told what to do. the ladys don't have a say in anything and so the states didn't wanna have to report to some head government. its still that way in the south. Has anyone compaired NYPD to southern traffic police?

It all boils down to class.

I just lost the first love my life to her racist parents. this was about 2 weeks ago. I live in a extremely nice house for this area supported by a single mother Who translates for the court system. We all dress well and speak better then half the ppl in this county. but i wasn't good enough because my skin tans more then hers (stupid southern sun burnt me and it wont go away)

I dunno. i'm a big stereo typer i admit that. but i give everyone a chance to prove that they don't fit the image. So when i see any other american's that are from the south (when i say americans i mean TRUE americans, regardless of color. we are a multicultural country right?) except caucasions (sp?) sporting the dixie flag it makes you wonder you know? you have to understand that to some extent.

Its not really fair that you guys can't have "WET" and play country and have news for you. but if you did that would post the image of white suprimacy (sp?) and make ppl think you support slavery civil war. Not to mention i couldn't really think of how youd have a "white specialty store," i mean...what would you sell sept dixie flags? Pretty much this is your country.

Quick Reply: where are they getting their country flags?!