Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Where to take the lady for dinner? Upper Scale places

Old 12-08-2008, 02:47 PM
92' EG Higgity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hondva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to take the lady for dinner? Upper Scale places

Where are you located? If you're anywhere near downtown Portsmouth, you should go to Krush. It's centered around a date theme. really small and the outside doesn't look like it, but it's really nice.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:49 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Fire and vine
Old 12-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

^ one of the dudes that owns that went to high school with me. We really enjoyed it the few times we've been. Next time it's just going to be the skewers and the antipasto table. That's the ticket.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:13 AM
Registered Member

GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX GrenadeCRX

Originally Posted by idkfa
^ one of the dudes that owns that went to high school with me. We really enjoyed it the few times we've been. Next time it's just going to be the skewers and the antipasto table. That's the ticket.
skewers are the best shit ever.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:28 AM
mmmmmm

Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake

damn man, you guys keep giving me tons of options. I am located around ODU so ghent obviously sounds better to me.

Zoes has caught my eye a few times as I have driven by. I never knew what exactly it was though.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

If you go let us know. The girl and I have been eying it for a while.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:51 PM
mmmmmm

Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake

I am thinking I will go to Zoe's. It is a 5 minute drive and the fact that we can dress a bit nicer and wont look weird makes me happy.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Look at mah teeph

oh2trashed has a spectacular aura aboutoh2trashed has a spectacular aura aboutoh2trashed has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Corey
We go there quite often (once every two weeks or so). The food is great. The people who own/run this restaurant also own/owned Pattaya in York County.
Have you ever tried Fin in Port Warwick. I have heard good things about it but it is a bit out of my price range if I don't know what I am getting myself into. I have been thinking of taking my girlfriend there for a nice dinner but the only people I know who have been there are the employee's that I meet at Brickhouse after they get off work, haha.

Only reason I ask is because I was going to recommend it to OP but didn't want to throw out an option that I have never personally had before.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:54 PM
mmmmmm

Originally Posted by oh2trashed
Have you ever tried Fin in Port Warwick. I have heard good things about it but it is a bit out of my price range if I don't know what I am getting myself into. I have been thinking of taking my girlfriend there for a nice dinner but the only people I know who have been there are the employee's that I meet at Brickhouse after they get off work, haha.

Only reason I ask is because I was going to recommend it to OP but didn't want to throw out an option that I have never personally had before.

Never been to Fin. How is the brickhouse by the way? You are talking about the one by ODU correct. I live 1 street over from it and everytime I attempt to go there they are closed. Seems like they are only open when I am not hungry.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Look at mah teeph

oh2trashed has a spectacular aura aboutoh2trashed has a spectacular aura aboutoh2trashed has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Harold_Fastwake
Never been to Fin. How is the brickhouse by the way? You are talking about the one by ODU correct. I live 1 street over from it and everytime I attempt to go there they are closed. Seems like they are only open when I am not hungry.
No I got to the one in Newport News, its in the back of Port Warwick. I only go to it for the bar, but whenever I do eat there the food is surprisingly good.

Quick Reply: Where to take the lady for dinner? Upper Scale places