Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Where to find small bass boats in 757?

Old 07-02-2005, 10:10 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch
Default Where to find small bass boats in 757?

Im looking to buy a new little bass boat. nothing to expensive. just something I can hook up a little trolling motor to. anyone know of anyone in the area? does the bass proshop have small cheap boats?
Old 07-02-2005, 12:38 PM
yay-ger.

Soshinoya has disabled reputation
Default Re: Where to find small bass boats in 757?

Yeah, Bass Pro Shops has them. I was just up there yesterday. They have 10, 12, 14 ft. jon boats (I believe those are the sizes) ranging from $400 to $500. They don't have motors yet, so that would be a whole other deal.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:42 PM
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

try the trading post you can prob. pick one up for dirt cheap
Old 07-02-2005, 01:14 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

Originally Posted by mugenman
Yeah, Bass Pro Shops has them. I was just up there yesterday. They have 10, 12, 14 ft. jon boats (I believe those are the sizes) ranging from $400 to $500. They don't have motors yet, so that would be a whole other deal.

awsome man, ill have to check it out. that sounds like exactly what im looking for.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:25 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

i suggest you try the trading post as previously mentioned they have some amazing deals
Old 07-02-2005, 11:34 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

i have a little 14ft( i think its 14ft) john boat painted white. i have oars for it. dunno if your interested. possible trade for car parts.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

I recommend you get the dual pontoon style bass boat or "bass buggie". They don't make as much noise as a Jon boat and they are lighter for easier transportation. Fit perfectly in a bed of a truck. Run about the same price as the Jon boats. Dick's sells them as well as Walmart and Bass Pro...
Old 07-03-2005, 07:26 PM
MVP Member

ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz

I got a 13ft fiberglass boat with trailer. You can have it for 100 if you pick it up. It just needs a motor
Old 07-03-2005, 08:38 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Originally Posted by ChvyOnDubz
I got a 13ft fiberglass boat with trailer. You can have it for 100 if you pick it up. It just needs a motor

where you located?
Old 07-03-2005, 08:40 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Originally Posted by turbo98
I recommend you get the dual pontoon style bass boat or "bass buggie". They don't make as much noise as a Jon boat and they are lighter for easier transportation. Fit perfectly in a bed of a truck. Run about the same price as the Jon boats. Dick's sells them as well as Walmart and Bass Pro...

thats what im leaning toward. a company called PELICAN makes some pretty good ones for around 500 new

Quick Reply: Where to find small bass boats in 757?