VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Where Is Auto Solution ? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/where-auto-solution-86449/)

urvtecs2slo 03-09-2005 10:05 AM

Re: Where Is Auto Solution ?

well, i guess im one of the few people that has never had a problem with them. ive shopped there on numerous occasions and always received what i needed when i was told i would receive it.

Carter 03-09-2005 10:11 AM

did you have work done there (like an engine swap) or did you just buy products (lips, etc.) I know several people personally that have had bad experiences when work was done.

Jay 03-09-2005 10:12 AM

_crs got my volks for me. Less than two week wait. Autosolution. :thup: :thup:

It's only a matter of time before Merrill chimes in....

urvtecs2slo 03-09-2005 10:38 AM

i never had work done there, no. but this inquiry seems to be about people that ordered parts and havent received them. im just letting you know that everytime ive ordered parts, ive received them on or before the expected date.

and has anyone bothered calling them?

DJWURM 03-09-2005 10:38 AM

pm _crs, Ive worked with him before and he was pretty cool

H23CivicHB 03-09-2005 11:28 AM

Yes they have all my info so its' not like they can't call me and let me know hey this is whats going on. I have never had a problem with anything Ive ever ordered from them either until now. This is the first time I have ran into a problem with AS.

I was there a little bit ago just sitting and playing the waiting game, a few more people showed up wanting to know what the hell is going on, a guy even said that His own car is in there possesion. Its' just frustrating, once I get my shit Im taking my business else where.

vasponger 03-09-2005 11:30 AM

_crs is good, its the rest of the people there...

MABAGAL 03-09-2005 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by vasponger
_crs is good, its the rest of the people there...

yep

_____ 03-09-2005 11:42 AM

:stupid:

_crs 03-09-2005 11:45 AM

Let me know everything that's going on fellas. I've been away for awhile now about 6months (NAVY stuff :D) and now that I'm back let me know whats going on. I've been to the shop a couple weeks ago when they wanted me to take a inventory of "clean up" item. I took those and sold them. From what I've been told is this. We got new land lords for the 3 WH's we are renting. They up'd the rent on us alot. We let go of 2 of the WH's and we are in the process of moving everything into one shop. If there is anything else going on i'll let everyone know. I thank you for your patience.

_crs