Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Where Is Auto Solution ?

Old 03-09-2005, 07:44 AM
BaaaaaaaaaaaH !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H23CivicHB has disabled reputation
Default Where Is Auto Solution ?

Okay, heres the story I bought a few things from Auto Solution a month ago. I went to go get my stuff a few days ago, and on the door it says that they were closed for renovations will re-open March 8th.

I went there yesterday building is still closed, along with other customers who ordered stuff waiting outside as I pull up. We're all told that they moved, they're getting a shop out in norfolk but, they dont have one yet, building is already tooken over by new people.

I mean the entire shop is empty, they still have some customers cars outside, I think a black civic,green silvia look alike,red mr-2,white Lexus, black Nissan sentra/altima.

Does anyone on here know where to find these guys, or how to get in contact with them, I just want my shit that I bought and paid for.

Last edited by H23CivicHB; 03-09-2005 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie
Default Re: Where Is Auto Solution ?

Originally Posted by H23CivicHB
I baught a few things from Auto Solution a month ago.
I just want my shit that I baught and paid for.
It is spelled "bought" you idiot.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:40 AM
355 LT1

AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1

Originally Posted by H23CivicHB
Okay, heres the story I bought a few things from Auto Solution a month ago. I went to go get my stuff a few days ago, and on the door it says that they were closed for renovations will re-open March 8th.

I went there yesterday building is still closed, along with other customers who ordered stuff waiting outside as I pull up. We're all told that they moved, they're getting a shop out in norfolk but, they dont have one yet, building is already tooken over by new people.

I mean the entire shop is empty, they still have some customers cars outside, I think a black civic,green silvia look alike,red mr-2,white Lexus, black Nissan sentra/altima.

Does anyone on here know where to find these guys, or how to get in contact with them, I just want my shit that I bought and paid for.
do they have all of your information? they should have contacted you and let you know what was going on with their business.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:50 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

yes because we all know how good their customer service is
Old 03-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

F**K AUTOSOLUTION!Those bastards put a new engine in my car and put the wrong distributor!They messed up my brother's car up and no one admitted they made the mistake!My parents were so pissed the next call would have been a lawyer!
Old 03-09-2005, 09:29 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Well if someone finds out post it up they owe my beach store for bounced checks.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

It almost sounds as if they are skipping town...
Old 03-09-2005, 09:43 AM
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta

Lol! I hate to hear that but they probably are!
Old 03-09-2005, 10:00 AM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

i strongly doubt they would skip town.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
i strongly doubt they would skip town.

I don't know them, so I am just stating what it sounds like.

First the have a sign up that says they are closed for renovation. Then, it turns out they moved shops. Then you hear that they bounced checks with a local parts store, who knows who else they bounced checks with. It appears as the normal signs of a business skipping town.

If you move your shop and there are new occupants in your old building wouldn’t you have left your new address with them?

Quick Reply: Where Is Auto Solution ?