Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

We need a meet!!!

Old 03-12-2003, 02:57 PM
takin it all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY
Talking We need a meet!!!

my fellow tuners!!! lend me your ears, we need a serious meet. somewhere the cops wont mess with us, and some place we can just chill and have no annamosity , just everyone saying," ahhh " and ," nice ride" shit like that, we need to have the biggest in this area, lets get everyone from n.n hampton, norfolk, p-town, chesapeke, va beach and any other of th surrounding towns, and make this a car show that no one will want to miss, so let make it happen guys, i'm up for suggestion. LETS GET IT DONE
Old 03-12-2003, 03:01 PM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

OK..... do it.
Old 03-12-2003, 03:21 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

I'm selling reality checks, $10. Sounds like you could use one.
Old 03-12-2003, 03:51 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

<doctor evil> riiiiiiight.... </doctor evil>
Old 03-12-2003, 04:18 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

dude dont hate on that thats not a bad idea...i wanted to do a 3 way meet up from different parts of va for a 3 caravan and then everyone meets up at dinwiddie and has a big bbq there any help with that....lets try something...hit me up
Old 03-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Heat
I'm selling reality checks, $10. Sounds like you could use one.
Old 03-12-2003, 04:32 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

ODU is having a big car show soon. ill post details when im informed. the F1 team is putting it on. Mellinium is gonna have prices. and supposed to be bands and such.
Old 03-12-2003, 04:59 PM
Douchebaggery!!!

SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63 SLO-4G63

sure let's have a meet just name a place where the cops won't hassel a bunch of hooked up cars and im down.
Old 03-12-2003, 05:25 PM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

does anyone remeber like 5years ago when car shows were at patrick henry mall in newport news on saturday nights. everyone got kicked out because too many people in the honda section were doing burnouts and leaving empty 40s layin around.

all the muscle cars and hot rods that were kicked out on behalf of the sport compact scene started a car club organization. they organized their weekly car shows and presented them in a positive way.

they meet every saturday night starting again in like april at heritage square shopping center. its 1$ a car to get in. there are usually 250+ cars a night. thats badass. no police harassment. they rops off a section of the parking lot just for the show cars.

my suggestion is to try and organize it. charge a buck to get in. use those bucks to pay for some rope to make a small little section. most of the jackasses who do the parkin lot burnouts wont pay a buck to go talk shit bout their cars. and dont race in front of the shopping centers. ive talked to people at super k, they said that the car shows bring in too much "riff raff". I.E people leaving rubber and bottles on their ground.

those were good times when a 32 ford was sitting next to a 95 civik, next to a harly chopper, next to a 82 monte lowrider, next to pro street drag cars. why cant all car people just get along.

i also have talked to the cops in my neighborhood and they say the reason they go out and harass hooked up cars is because they find the most amount of illegal driving/ DUI/ open bottles/ pot/ guns/ and cerfew violations in these cars. which we all know is true. there was a survey that came out right after fast and furious that week after the movie came out, there were 23%more deaths in cars with speed involved. i also saw that somehtingl ike 120 people in los angelas alone were caught street racing within the 3 days after the movie dropped.

and besides probally 80% of the people that drive sport compact ccars drive sportin a mean lean like the got scoliosis. thats just gangsta and loooks suspect.

but anyways there are a lot of people giving sport compact cars a bad name.

be positive bout the sport and youll get places to park at and view others cars
Old 03-12-2003, 05:37 PM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

amen blasko someone just needs to take the initiative to get something set up... of course I say that, and am sitting here not doing it, lol... we should get a group of like 5 people to find a spot (I'm sure it will take a few trys to find one where we'll be allowed...)

Quick Reply: We need a meet!!!