Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wanted: Autobody or insurance estimator. Expert needed for paid estimate Newport News

Old 07-17-2013, 07:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball
Default Wanted: Autobody or insurance estimator. Expert needed for paid estimate Newport News

Could not really decide where to post this....but I need a couple insurance estimates done, with a huge twist. I need you to testify in Newport News court (literally for a couple minutes) that the repairs would be in a range of $XXXX.00 with XX in parts and XX in labor.

Must have extensive background in the autobody field. This is not simply a favor, you will be paid....cash....by me for an honest estimate and your time.

Please spread the word if you know someone who fits the bill. Thanks in advance.

PM with questions or contact info and I can call with specifics.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:46 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Wanted: Autobody or insurance estimator. Expert needed for paid estimate Newport

Why not get your insurance company to do it and then give you a written statement ?
Old 07-17-2013, 07:52 AM

actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball
Default Re: Wanted: Autobody or insurance estimator. Expert needed for paid estimate Newport

It is business related, and not a "you hit me" case. It has to to do with paid services/business/investment. My lawyer recommended having a physical person that could answer questions briefly.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:14 AM
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

Can't help you here, but if that's you h1 in your profile pic, I passed your house a few weeks back, thing looked awesome
Old 07-17-2013, 08:16 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

you are better off going to body shops and asking them. no insurance company will let there employee get involved with something that doesnt pertain to them
Old 07-17-2013, 09:16 AM

I have a couple pending at body shops (need to ask owner/boss ect...) Just trying to hit all my angles. Yep, that is one of my military green machines in Hayes.