Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

va beach boys and girls

Old 03-14-2005, 10:06 AM
hostgator.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: va beach boys and girls

Originally Posted by Spindrift187
"VA Beach is THE FARTHEST from NN and Chesapeake people, meaning less turn out."
Id much rather drive 25 minutes to VB, than 40 or so the Newport News. Like everyone else trying to organize something, you just need to wait for warmer weather.
Ok the 8 people that live in Chesapeake arent a majority anyones worried about I'm sure. I dont know why he even said Chesapeake.

VA Beach had its night/race scene years ago, it'll never be what it was again. Trust me, we used every single spot you could imagine all over VA beach, and down to NC/Sandbridge.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:08 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I keep telling you guys, i have a connection at Hooters in Chesapeake! But since there is only 8 of us out in Chesapeake, there is really no point!
Old 03-14-2005, 10:10 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Exactly.

And you're too afraid to drive your red turd over the bridge tunnel.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:11 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Exactly.

And you're too afraid to drive your red turd over the bridge tunnel.
My stickers don't work in NN, just Chesapeake, so I would be losing HP just by driving over there!
Old 03-14-2005, 11:19 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by dgafNeon88
I was at 564 and we got shot at the bullets went right over our heads, i doubt anyone esp. me clutch and everyone we aint goin there again, too crazy, we are going to find somwhere near Va Beach, just not near the road, so the cops cant see us....and they only mess with us if people do tray sliding and shit, like at 564, and people who race in the parking lot, but let me know if somthing comes up please thanks ya
That then for the if when where it at then like yes sense no when dadadadayakaykayakayakayka blah what?
Old 03-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

NN isnt bad just dont like driving 100miles to stand around in a parking lot..
need to get some hotness going on this side of the water.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Ok the 8 people that live in Chesapeake arent a majority anyones worried about I'm sure. I dont know why he even said Chesapeake.

VA Beach had its night/race scene years ago, it'll never be what it was again. Trust me, we used every single spot you could imagine all over VA beach, and down to NC/Sandbridge.

this is exactly right, neil, ronnie,bj, ryan gsr, those were the days.

anyhow shits changed. cats are shady, and the LEOs are shadier.

I remember that damn NC run. I got followed all the way back to BATTLEFIELD BLVD. I never even got to run...

if that dont say how long ive been down....
Old 03-14-2005, 02:50 PM

saleenspec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeepFreeze
I remember that damn NC run. I got followed all the way back to BATTLEFIELD BLVD. I never even got to run...

if that dont say how long ive been down....

Was that the one down in KNotts Island by the national park. If so that was a boring ass night.
Old 03-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Um... Jenro's is great and you can do the car thing early evening then go out and get wasted later... have your cake and eat it too.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

ws6formula50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1998Silverbird
The cops dont fuck with us out in NN and there are a shit load of people every saturday.. I was getting sick of parking lot musical chairs last year.. we would get kicked out of Barns and go to HQ , then get kicked out of there and go to Old Ames.. NN The cops dont seem to mind us hanging out there..
Yeah, what Jeff said

I've seen the cops come in and hang out but not pull the shit they do in da Beach....like running everyone off for no good reason, and stopping cars on the way out of the lot to issue tickets for BS crap when they should be setting up DUI checkpoints or something worth a damn

Quick Reply: va beach boys and girls