Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Took pics of "hang-out" spots today, take a look...

Old 09-01-2003, 01:24 PM
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

We finalized it, we are goin to the SRETOOH on Church ST in Indianapolis IN... any questions give me a call at 1757-666-1212
Old 09-01-2003, 01:33 PM
DJ Erowid?

Ozzie V is an unknown quantity at this point

GIldersleve Middle in NN is nice. Big parking lot and the track is decent. O...and cops can fuck a nut.
Old 09-01-2003, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

O...and cops can fuck a nut
Some cops are dicks, but most are just trying to do their job. Serve and protect everyone including you and everyone else that talks trash on them. Most people's first call is to 911 whenever something goes down. And don't pull that "I handle my own sh!t" deal either cause even the "thugs" call the cops.
I know you were probably just jokin around though cause everybody says screw the cops every once in awhile, so don't get bent out of shape when you read this
Old 09-01-2003, 01:49 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Hangout spots are not SO important that we need pics of them. Hangout spots just pop up randomly.
Old 09-01-2003, 02:00 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

i say every sat we meet at my house which is between all 4 of those sites we park on my street and chill outback and grill some food
Old 09-01-2003, 02:11 PM

itzGman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default yes

i like that idea!
u for real oneslow4dr?
Old 09-01-2003, 02:15 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally posted by oneslow4dr
i say every sat we meet at my house which is between all 4 of those sites we park on my street and chill outback and grill some food
Dont say it if you dont mean it! You will have 30+ cars on your lawn and street and 60 people at your house.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:07 PM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Originally posted by hornetsnest
Some cops are dicks, but most are just trying to do their job. Serve and protect everyone including you and everyone else that talks trash on them. Most people's first call is to 911 whenever something goes down. And don't pull that "I handle my own sh!t" deal either cause even the "thugs" call the cops.
I know you were probably just jokin around though cause everybody says screw the cops every once in awhile, so don't get bent out of shape when you read this

Yeah, like the 10 VB cops, some in Broncos, who lined up between Rosemont RD and Lynnhaven last night pulling over any car going more than 5 over the limit or any ricer. I was with 6 other cars following the limit and 2 of the cars got pulled over for exhaust violations. While we waited at the Eckerd on the corner, we see morons racing down the BLVD.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:24 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Took pics of "hang-out" spots today, take a look...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LSProven
Now this is the lot where Funscape(beside Regal Cinemas 13) used to be at. I guess they are replacing it with a Gold's Gym. This could be used temporary because they haven't even gotten close to finishing the inside. Even when the development is finished, there is no way they are going to fill up this lot

lol.

I doubt that's a good idea. We're open until 11pm. Me and another guy on here work for Golds. But I know at my gym we've never touched the parking lot, cleaning wise. So who knows. But there is 24hr security.
Old 09-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Registered Member

lookatmy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

flo w fx.. do u work at the golds gym in va beach? pa/ tiffany

Quick Reply: Took pics of "hang-out" spots today, take a look...