Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

tonight.......?

Old 06-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94GT has disabled reputation
Default Re: tonight.......?

sure i dont care im just lookin to chill..
Old 06-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Function>Form

DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 94GT
sure i dont care im just lookin to chill..
cool...
Old 06-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Function>Form

DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts

that spot your talkin about that you guys meet on saturday...is it the domestic only hangout spot or something?
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by DA-BEAST
can i come?
just don't bring the donkey. we'll get enough jackasses doing ricer drive-bys.
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by DA-BEAST
that spot your talkin about that you guys meet on saturday...is it the domestic hangout only or something?
pretty much. but if you show up in a clean import, creep through the parking lot and dont park like between stangs, you'll be cool.
Function>Form

Originally Posted by BCisme
just don't bring the donkey. we'll get enough jackasses doing ricer drive-bys.
huh?? HAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Function>Form

Originally Posted by BCisme
pretty much. but if you show up in a clean import, creep through the parking lot and dont park like between stangs, you'll be cool.

yeah youve probably seen me roll through...
Old 06-15-2004, 03:23 PM
Function>Form

I always creep through at least once to see whats up, but I never get out cuz Im the only import
Old 06-15-2004, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

94GT has disabled reputation

lol... imports are cool to come an chill we just dont want the bitches who do e brake burnouts and shit...cause we all just go up there to talk not to be dumbasses... thats y they got run out of oldcountrybuffet and kmart... on sats...

but i'll see yall up there at 8.. when u see the green gt its either me or BC lol... i have the stock hood not to much longer tho... my svo is coming soon
Old 06-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Function>Form

Originally Posted by 94GT
lol... imports are cool to come an chill we just dont want the bitches who do e brake burnouts and shit...cause we all just go up there to talk not to be dumbasses... thats y they got run out of oldcountrybuffet and kmart... on sats...

but i'll see yall up there at 8.. when u see the green gt its either me or BC lol... i have the stock hood not to much longer tho... my svo is coming soon

yeah...Are you guys cool with the police or somethin? theres always cop cars just chillin there..haha

Quick Reply: tonight.......?