Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ticket laws

Old 02-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Kimchee Wiggler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed
Default Re: ticket laws

OK here is the deal in NC. You can get a Prayer for Judgement BUT and this is a BIG BUT it only works for you if you are a resident of NC, so if you are living in NC and have NC insurance no points as long as you don;t have another PJC in the HOUSEHOLD meaning your family also on the same policy. Now in NC they also drop alot of tickets down to 9 miles per hour over which doesn't count AS LONG as you have no other tickets, again this is only if you are a resident of NC and have NC insurance. How do I know this I am an insurance agent and am licensed for NC but also have had my fair share of tickets dropped to 9 over which ended up counting since I had more than one and the PJCS also when I was in teh Army and came home every weekend or went to see my ex wife bakc in the day. You could have gotten a Reckless driving ticket which I believe is jail time if over 15mph but officer discretion. If you are in NC and have NC insurance there is a comlicated breakdown on insurance points if you are 1-9 over in less than a 55mph zone it is like 1 point for INSURANCE which is different than dmv points or licesne points. Also if you are doing over 10mph and your total speed is more than 70mph ( I believe) then it is 4 insurance points! I would have to look up NC conviction codes for tickets. Good luck.
Old 02-27-2004, 03:53 PM

slinkey has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Tonka Toy
Don't go. It's just a misdemeanor charge and they won't extradite you from a different state. You just won't be able to go back into North Carolina ever again.
its too damn bad im stationed in nc then huh? i have no choice but to show
Old 02-27-2004, 03:55 PM

slinkey has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Boostfed
If you are in NC and have NC insurance. Good luck.
i have nc insurance but since i am in the military, i relaly dont have a state i can claim, the car is not yet registered in any state... i have 30 day tags and a 30 day temp registration from va... i dont know how any of this shit works but im prayin to god i can get out of this alive.
Old 02-27-2004, 03:59 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

you'll need the all the praying to can do..... good luck tho, i'd hate to see a car with 30 day tags sit for a year...