Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

For those who know Chris Schader

Old 01-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Officially Official

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts
Default Re: For those who know Chris Schader

IMPORTANT

From his sister

Update on Chris: Hey I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about Chris... Idk what to say. Pretty much chris has taken a turn and we arent sure how long he will be able to hold on... the doc is calling what Chris has adult respiratory distress disorder/syndrome. Doc sees this maybe once a year. Mom said if anyone wants... to come up tonight to come after 8 or tomorrow after 10
Old 01-21-2011, 04:03 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

that fucking sucks ass mike....i hope he pulls through....
Old 01-21-2011, 04:23 PM
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

I will keep him in my prayers. I really hope he pulls through! He was one of the first people I met in the scene since I moved here and this is hard news to hear.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:27 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Be strong man. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Not good. Im hoping for the best for him and his family. This seriously just ruined my night.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:43 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Damn. I met this guy at a meet several years ago.Cool guy.I hope he pulls through.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:50 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by Good Enough
IMPORTANT

From his sister

Update on Chris: Hey I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about Chris... Idk what to say. Pretty much chris has taken a turn and we arent sure how long he will be able to hold on... the doc is calling what Chris has adult respiratory distress disorder/syndrome. Doc sees this maybe once a year. Mom said if anyone wants... to come up tonight to come after 8 or tomorrow after 10
I'm wondering if he has this now bc of the lung biopsy...

Sorry to hear he is no better.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

Originally Posted by Good Enough
IMPORTANT

From his sister

I'm very sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, what Chris has been going through is a step by step reenactment of what happened last year. This ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) (https://health.google.com/health/ref...tress+syndrome) crap is pretty serious business. I remember the nurses explaining it to me as taking your lungs and dipping them into battery acid. It's something that mainly only effects people who are already critically ill and who are already in the hospital. If you follow the link you might read a pretty disturbing fact about it, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't start to think that it's over. I have living proof that it's possible to survive this! She even went through her kidneys failing and spent some time on a slow-draw dialysis machine.

If you ask to see his chest x-rays, you'll be able to see what looks like spider web stretched out over his lungs. This is what the ARDS creates (i believe)

If it hasn't happened yet, don't be alarmed if one or both lungs collapse. Depending on the amount of pressure that's needed to keep his air sacs inflated, they may eventually go. Nothing a couple of rather annoying chest tubes can't fix.

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Chris may be a complete stranger to me but he will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by FSTWINO; 01-21-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:34 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Old 01-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

SARDS is no joke. Just got the rundown on it from my GFs mom (a nurse and an administrator for a home health company).

This shit fucking sucks but I'm confident you can pull threw it Chris. Stay strong man. See you tomorrow Bro.

Quick Reply: For those who know Chris Schader