VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Stolen Thread ... read before posting (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/stolen-thread-read-before-posting-244453/)

meter200man 02-09-2010 11:03 PM

Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Charlottesville area (3Wks ago):

2000 Civic Si Broken into via rear quarter window...Jerk (s) tried to still the car but didn't have any luck!

Items stole:
Hondata S300 Unit in a P61 obd1 GSR ecu (Hondata stickers on it and a last name)

Alpine CDA-9884 Head Unit

These guys have hit this area and others near by numerous times in the last month... Usually aim for 92-95 civics...They enter the cars the same way every time

CS Vette 03-14-2010 09:58 PM

2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 Special Edition

Stolen late Friday / early Saturday March 5-6th. Bike was located at the condo's behind MCX on Terminal Blvd in Norfolk. A new-ish GSXR 750 was also stolen. I'm sure both of these machines are already parted out but if anyone see's this bike (or parts of it) please let myself or the new owner know.

You can reach him at (337) 523-2824 or PM me. Thanks.

http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/44...600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb24.webshots.com/44...600x600Q85.jpg

s2kdreamer 03-24-2010 03:28 PM

I'm posting this for a friend of mine. Please PM me if you have any details or Call Terry @ 757-309-7346
I aplogize for the small pics.

Vehicle Stolen: 94 civic hatch License plates VA: HRYUPV8
Time Stolen: March 24, 2010 between 12am – 8am

Color: Black but the engine bay is black and red

Exterior:
Magnaflow muffler
Driver side mirror only. Had block off plate for passenger mirror
CF Duckbill
Front and rear lip. Both were black and made of poly-utherane

Interior
S2000 steering wheel
GSR front cloth seats
Boost Gauge
Short shifter

Wheels:
Blades

Suspension:
Lowered on ebay coilover
Lower rear tie bar

Engine:
Fully Built stroked GSR on boost
T3/T4 Garret Turbo
Ramhorn manifold
Knock off Wastegate
HKS Blow Off Valve
Open downpipe

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o.../th_terry2.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/th_terry.jpg

Updates: March 26,2009
Car was find last night in Isle of Wight. The only thing left of the car is the shell and s2000 steering wheel.

Justinm91 04-06-2010 09:03 PM

Stolen: 1992 Honda Civic DX hatch hood.
Blue
Stolen at Nutmeg Quarter, at sweetbriar intersection.
Looks a little beat up, missing the Honda symbol
Covered in pollen slightly, with a streak of the stuff on the right side (When facing from drivers position.)
Stolen between 7:30 and 9 PM

Any help is greatly appreciated. I just started saving to fix the other stuff. I can't afford a new hood.

Justinm91 04-08-2010 09:04 PM

Update: Fucker came back and tiried to yank shit from my engine. Moved the car to a local campus, right under a camera and installed a hidden hood and back cams. Also went out and bought a steel baseball bat. I hope he comes back. Got a detective on the case. As said before, help is appreciated.

Corbzin 04-12-2010 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Justinm91 (Post 6245392)
Update: Fucker came back and tiried to yank shit from my engine. Moved the car to a local campus, right under a camera and installed a hidden hood and back cams. Also went out and bought a steel baseball bat. I hope he comes back. Got a detective on the case. As said before, help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Justinm91 (Post 6240926)
Stolen: 1992 Honda Civic DX hatch hood.
Blue
Stolen at Nutmeg Quarter, at sweetbriar intersection.
Looks a little beat up, missing the Honda symbol
Covered in pollen slightly, with a streak of the stuff on the right side (When facing from drivers position.)
Stolen between 7:30 and 9 PM

Any help is greatly appreciated. I just started saving to fix the other stuff. I can't afford a new hood.

So wait he stole your hood?
not your car just your hood??

Diaz 04-16-2010 08:16 PM

i swear i saw this bike today on mercury , cuz he/she was wanting to race.

Diaz 04-16-2010 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by CS Vette (Post 6191391)
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 Special Edition

Stolen late Friday / early Saturday March 5-6th. Bike was located at the condo's behind MCX on Terminal Blvd in Norfolk. A new-ish GSXR 750 was also stolen. I'm sure both of these machines are already parted out but if anyone see's this bike (or parts of it) please let myself or the new owner know.

You can reach him at (337) 523-2824 or PM me. Thanks.

http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/44...600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb24.webshots.com/44...600x600Q85.jpg

i swear i saw this bike today on mercury.

thogge91 04-16-2010 09:40 PM

i saw a group of haybusa's on the way back from virginia beach it was right when i was about to go in the tunnel, but that bike looks like one of them. that was about 5:30

Diaz 04-17-2010 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by thogge91 (Post 6262580)
i saw a group of haybusa's on the way back from virginia beach it was right when i was about to go in the tunnel, but that bike looks like one of them. that was about 5:30

Ya when i think i saw it it was around 3-330 it was with one silver hayabusa

Justinm91 04-17-2010 10:32 AM

To: Corbzin

Yes, just my hood, and the back panel thing that ca flip down to cover the trunk. Didn't take my tools.. didn't take the random fire hose nozzle.. didn't take my parts.. just those two.

NasTHatch 04-21-2010 10:22 AM

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...579&highlight=

stolen on the 19th.

CS Vette 04-24-2010 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by thogge91 (Post 6262580)

Originally Posted by Diaz (Post 6262971)
Ya when i think i saw it it was around 3-330 it was with one silver hayabusa

I've received two phone calls as well. Sounds like the bike is still in the area. How big of an idiot do you have to be to ride a stolen bike around in the same area you stole it from?

yanko 15 04-24-2010 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by CS Vette (Post 6277685)
I've received two phone calls as well. Sounds like the bike is still in the area. How big of an idiot do you have to be to ride a stolen bike around in the same area you stole it from?

i see that bike ALL the time on mercury/jefferson
i was unaware it was stolen

OCD 04-24-2010 01:23 PM

After my 06 LE hayabusa was stolen last september, every time I see one I check it out. Just saw on craigslist another was stolen recently. They got three bikes at once when they got mine. One even had lojack and they never recovered it. The detective said they have a horrible problem with it lately, and tis the season for bike thieves.

CS Vette 04-28-2010 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by yanko 15 (Post 6277849)
i see that bike ALL the time on mercury/jefferson
i was unaware it was stolen

Last four of the VIN are 3079 if you can get close enough to check. I would love to get the bike back to guy who bought it from me.

FairladyZTT 05-26-2010 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by CS Vette (Post 6287746)
Last four of the VIN are 3079 if you can get close enough to check. I would love to get the bike back to guy who bought it from me.

if not.. tell him i have one forsale too... except there are no flames on the side fairings, its not stretched and doesn't have scratches on the engine cover... LOL... sucks that it was stolen bro.

NoTorque 11-22-2010 07:47 AM

just an update for everyone, newport news recently arrested some jackasses in posession of 2 stripped integras and 1 del-sol...all i know is that one integra was green. soooo if your shit was jacked recently its in the NNPD impound =D have a nice day

recovered===
2 integras
1 delsol

RandomTask 11-22-2010 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by CS Vette (Post 6277685)

Hope you find it.

Buddy had his immaculate R6 stolen (had like 200 miles on it). Cops found it about a year and a half later, due diligence on the officers part (he ran the vin).

Good luck, I just hate how people think they can take what they want, if I ever caught someone trying to lift my bike I'd be really tempted to draw on them.

Pharm0r 12-16-2010 06:47 AM

Christmas time! Any of yall want to tell me your addresses? :)

BlackGsR 12-16-2010 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by EZ- (Post 6771693)
Christmas time! Any of yall want to tell me your addresses? :)

your moms bed

elements757 12-16-2010 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by NoTorque (Post 6722191)
just an update for everyone, newport news recently arrested some jackasses in posession of 2 stripped integras and 1 del-sol...all i know is that one integra was green. soooo if your shit was jacked recently its in the NNPD impound =D have a nice day

recovered===
2 integras
1 delsol

Just a FYI, if you're car was stolen it doesn't go to impound. Usually the police try to contact the owner, if they can't it goes to a tow yard. Call (757)247-2500 to find out which one. And it doesn't cost the car owner anything if they pick it up in a certain amount of time, just show ID and a report number.

eklipsdrvr99 12-16-2010 02:17 PM

1998 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4

Just stolen last night (12/15) between midnight and 5am in Hampton from my mom's house off of Briarfield Rd. & Power Plant Pkwy.

Pearl white with stock body including the high wing that they came with. Tan interior with black accents. Only mods it had done to it were jdm gto tail lights, borla exhaust, HRE comp95 19" wheels (only 3 on there, the other is getting repaired) and a kenwood nav system. Has DOD stickers on windshield and aviator plates.

I'll try to get pics up in the next day or so. PM or email at bigmikey82@gmail.com if you have any info

elements757 12-17-2010 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by eklipsdrvr99 (Post 6772717)
1998 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4

Just stolen last night (12/15) between midnight and 5am in Hampton from my mom's house off of Briarfield Rd. & Power Plant Pkwy.

Pearl white with stock body including the high wing that they came with. Tan interior with black accents. Only mods it had done to it were jdm gto tail lights, borla exhaust, HRE comp95 19" wheels (only 3 on there, the other is getting repaired) and a kenwood nav system. Has DOD stickers on windshield and aviator plates.

I'll try to get pics up in the next day or so. PM or email at bigmikey82@gmail.com if you have any info

I'll keep any eye out for it in NN east end, what are the tags?

vxcoastie 01-06-2011 07:16 AM

Stolen this morning January 6, 2011 between midnight and 6am: 1992 civic cx hatchback

Identifying items:
-Grey civic with black passenger fender and passenger door
-Unique "superior" 5-star 4x100 wheels painted charcoal grey that has paint peeling off
-RED LED "Strip" 3rd brake lights
-Passenger side led driving lights mounted in Wings west front lip is not working
-No tint on car

Engine
- 2000 B16A2 (327whp)
- 2001 Integra Type-R transmission(LSD)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4
- ITR Flywheel(a couple pounds lighter than stock)
- ECTUNE tuning software, with Ostrich Romulator for real-time tuning, and Hulog for datalogging.
- PLX M300 wideband O2 sensor.
- Turbonetics t3/t04e turbo (57trim/.63ar)
- Limited edition black dual stage HKS SSQV blow off valve (can change to greddy flange in a couple minutes!)
- Revhard turbo manifold
- 3" downpipe to 3" exhaust to 3" Magnaflow muffler
- AEBS Intake manifold
- Precision 525cc injectors
- Del Sol dual core radiator
- Slim fan
- GM 3-bar MAP sensor

Interior
- Viper alarm with Remote Start
- Jensen DVD player with built-in 3.5" screen
- GloShift Dark tinted Boost Gauge
- PLX Wideband display
- Civic SI gauge cluster(with tach)
- Black interior(originally grey)
- New Black carpet
- Honda prelude shift knob
- Jensen In-dash DVD player with 3.5" screen
- 10" MTX sub in bazooka tube
- MTX JH600 Jackhammer amplifier
- EK center console w/arm rest
- Rear cargo cover

Exterior
- Wings West RS front lip
- Honda Accord side skirts
- Spoon style mirrors
- Red/clear tail lights
- 17" Cobra R Replica wheels with 205/40/R17 tires
- Carbon fiber duckbill with LED strip on glass

Suspension
- Koni Yellows
- Ground Controls
- Blox rear lower control arms
- Front upper strut bar
- Integra rear disc conversion
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...c/IMG_0351.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...c/IMG_0353.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...c/DSC_0568.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...c/DSC_0571.jpg

kick rox 01-06-2011 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by vxcoastie (Post 6811759)
Stolen this morning January 6, 2011 between midnight and 6am: 1992 civic cx hatchback

Where? I'm assuming hampton, but it'd help if you gave a little more specifics to the location where it was stolen. At this point, you have to know by now it's just a shell at the end of an isolated road by now. Hope you had full coverage on it, but doubtful. Sorry for your luck. :(

2ltrgsr 01-06-2011 09:32 AM

i'll keep a eye out...for the hatch, as he said i hope you have full coverage.

Corbzin 02-12-2011 01:01 AM

Car theft in the 757!

Just want to put the word out i talked with a state trooper tonight, He said there is a black rollback tow truck in the 757 area being used to steal cars. So just be on the lookout if you see any kind of tow truck in your neighborhood that may look suspicious just give the police a call so they can check it out.

please post any extra info you may have, or if you have had your car stolen please post up and let everyone know what it was, so we can keep an eye out for it.

dXXX96civic 02-13-2011 07:46 AM

Re: Car theft in the 757!

Post and repost as often as possible IMO.... you never know if the guy next door just dropped that ride off the rollback stole it and is stripping it in his garage, not only that if you are picking up parts from some guy that has one just take note; personally have way too much under the hood to have some douche take it out of my driveway on a tow truck

Broke Neck 02-13-2011 12:48 PM

ESTES just got busted for stealing cars out of parking lots that had been sitting for a while, like he was keeping watch on them. Cops busted him with 5 different stolen cars on the lot. I know one of the guys personally that had theirs taken by him.

BAN HAMMER 02-13-2011 02:24 PM

remember the thread I made a while back about the red one that almost nabbed my Buick out of the driveway in broad daylight?

this shit sucks.

575whpk20 02-14-2011 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Broke Neck (Post 6903445)
ESTES just got busted for stealing cars out of parking lots that had been sitting for a while, like he was keeping watch on them. Cops busted him with 5 different stolen cars on the lot. I know one of the guys personally that had theirs taken by him.

nice

pimpinainteasy 05-05-2011 07:18 AM

My Civic got stolen last night from 9pm-4am. It was stolen from Cascades in Kiln Creek Newport News.

99 Honda Civic Si BLACK
Vin: 1HGEM1157XL057798
around 173k odom.

Motor-
Poor Man's Type-R
B16 Tranny
Short Ram Intake
blue spark plug wires
Stock Type-R Mani
Stock exhaust
FPR

Suspension-
Lowered on Koni Coilovers
Stock 15" Si wheels, front right has white paint from hit and run
Trany-
b16 tranny with light flywheel
stage 3 comp. clutch

exterior- Car is pretty dirty since i haven't washed it since winter.
Stock exterior with oem mudflaps
De badged front grill
JDM Yellow foglights
Passenger side door has white paint on the door from a hit and run two weeks ago, also fender has paint on it.

interior-
stock si seats and floor mats
Skunk 2 Shift knob
Grey baby seat
Pioneer P6000ub deck with ipod connection
10" Sub with Sony amp
Golf clubs in the trunk

If anyone has seen or know any information please message or call me at 757-880-9506
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug

NasTHatch 05-12-2011 03:27 PM

STOLEN LAST NIGHT 9PM AND 5AM THIS MORNING

1995 WHITE GSR INTEGRA TWO DOOR. BONE STOCK

STOLEN FROM WATER FRONT APARTMENTS OFF HOLLAND AND SHIPPS CORNER

CAR WAS ON STOCK GSR HAMMERS

Subscribe Now! 06-06-2011 07:29 AM

put pics up guys if you need extra eyes out there.

xropeadopex 06-25-2011 05:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Stolen last night off rosemont rd and holland rd between 11pm-7am on 06/25/2011.

Brownish gold 97 honda civic hatchback
b16 swap with b16 4.7 final drive
purple kosie k1s
sir front and rear bumpers
black housing headlights
ctr rear lip
aftermarket sunroof
gsr cloth seats

really wanting my car back its my dd any info please contact 7576795882 or pm thanks guys!!

NasTHatch 06-25-2011 05:25 AM

holy shit man, everyone's shit is getting stolen around here

xropeadopex 06-25-2011 05:51 AM

Mine was in a nice apartment complex and you cant see the parkimg lot from the street so i guess i was followed home i hadnt been driving it the last two days because my radiator cracked and my axle boot broke. I rode my bmx to work which i stupidly put in the trunk of the car that day so thats gone too. But all doors was definitly locked!

NasTHatch 06-25-2011 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by xropeadopex (Post 7190339)
Mine was in a nice apartment complex and you cant see the parkimg lot from the street so i guess i was followed home i hadnt been driving it the last two days because my radiator cracked and my axle boot broke. I rode my bmx to work which i stupidly put in the trunk of the car that day so thats gone too. But all doors was definitly locked!

that sucks man :(

vw4clyd 06-25-2011 06:36 AM

I know that hatch. Sorry to hear that man