Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saw new cop car today on Warick blvd

Old 08-17-2004, 04:14 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Saw new cop car today on Warick blvd

Originally Posted by 94GT
and in suffolk on 17 a undercover cop in street clothes drives a Black 98 Mustang GT and tries to get u to race then he busts you.

also I have seen one of the older monte carlos do the same as the mustang
let him race you, write his plates, and get him for entrapment.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:20 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

its not entrapment if you race him.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:54 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by NoReverse
let him race you, write his plates, and get him for entrapment.
that has to be one of the stupidest comments i have read on here lately...

You are stupid enough to race him, and yet its HIS fault cause he is doing his job...

i find it interesting people bitch about unmarked cars....the radar detectors being legalized was funny too!

and FYI....a cruiser DOESNT have to have their parking lights on if they are running radar. entrapment is a funny thing someone made up, IMO.

them doing their job by catching someone breaking the law (ie speeding) is a bad thing?
Old 08-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Domestic

T1maay T has disabled reputation

them doing their job by catching someone breaking the law (ie speeding) is a bad thing?
I dont think its necessarily the fact that they are catching someone breaking the law. I think its more the great lengths to which they are going in order to catch people speeding. Its just like the cameras at the stop lights.
Old 08-17-2004, 05:14 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

revenue man....

the stoplight cameras are shitty, i agree (blacksburg is infested with them now ) and i am sure someone on here will say "why dont they get rapists/murderers/robers/etc instead of speeders" i dont know how it is up around your area, but around here, traffic violations are the large ones (we have had one murder and three robberies in the last five years, i live in the middle of nowhere) so i guess i dont know alot about the larger areas. but, even then, there are so many officers, that i would think (or hope, one of the two!) that their resources would be applied to the entire community, not just one aspect.

i think that it is alot of people notice the traffic stuff (cameras, radar traps, etc) because they are the most visible to the public eye (when was the last time you were riding around and watched a robbery? ) then the other portions of criminal justice. not to mention there are ALOT more drivers on the road then "hardcore criminals".

the bottom line is that laws are there for a reason, and most people get pissed off when they get caught doing something illegal (that whole "that guy was doing it too" thing comes to mind....wanna jump off a bridge? ) simply because they were "doing what everyone else was doing" and yet they were targeted.

lesson i learned a LONG time ago (kindergarten, I think, some little fucker took my cookie ) was life isnt fair. of course, that was the same time i learned that naps were kick ass after lunch, but that lesson didnt hold too well after first grade

if you get caught doing something wrong, then deal with it. however, if you get away with it, count yourself lucky (and consider it a warning to not do it again! )
Old 08-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Gas-b2hi

phillip has disabled reputation

yea i saw a purple mercury sable last month coming from walmart on jefferson
Old 08-18-2004, 11:43 AM

OneFastTaxi has disabled reputation

in YC i know of 2 F-150s that they're using...unmarked...so watch out
Old 08-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Banned

CIVICSMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point

I Saw A New Hummer With Blue Lights And Virginia Beach Mariene Patrol On The Side ......see What These Bastards Are Doing With Are Tax Money
Old 08-24-2004, 04:51 PM
Not fast enough!

DrewzR/T has disabled reputation

I saw a school bus with blue lights in the grill yesterday!! hehe...... yeah it is gettin outta control with their unmarked cars. I also heard rumors of the new 300c and the Magnum R/T becoming cop cars also.
Old 08-24-2004, 05:26 PM
i have ek dreams

devils_civic is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw a dark (not sure maybe a dark blue or brown, or maybe black idk) old car with pink sirens it wasnt a crown vic though. some other car. it was weird. it was behind a real cop car with its sirens on and they were trin to get through to get to somewhere. this was at the intersection of indian river and kempsville in va beach.

i guess the other cop car was into light mods. lol

Quick Reply: Saw new cop car today on Warick blvd