Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Rotary...

Old 03-06-2004, 04:02 AM
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Rotary...

Just picked up a tII. Looking for other enthusiasts and/or a place to have work done locally-

Thanks
Old 03-06-2004, 07:35 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA
Default Re: Rotary...

Originally Posted by XratedSi
Just picked up a tII. Looking for other enthusiasts and/or a place to have work done locally-

Thanks
hmmm what ya want done????
Old 03-06-2004, 08:24 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

Welcome to the club! Its a great car provided with the right care mine is at 120k and counting! Good luck with the TII man, if you have any questions, I'll try my best and help if I can.
Old 03-06-2004, 04:59 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
hmmm what ya want done????
Its stuff i can do, just prefer not to. I need a clutch and pilot bearing installed!
Old 03-06-2004, 05:00 PM
r0tard

Originally Posted by P-Money
Welcome to the club! Its a great car provided with the right care mine is at 120k and counting! Good luck with the TII man, if you have any questions, I'll try my best and help if I can.
Hey thanks, its more like welcome back- I have had a couple rotary rockets before, just couldn't stay away. Both before were fd's....thought i'd try something a little easier on the pockets....
Old 03-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Refugee

TripleSeis has disabled reputation

only advice is fuel BEFORE exhaust. Yes its boring but ether that or BOOOM. you could just get two 720s or 880s for secondarys without a fuel computer and a full exhuast/intake with increased boost and you'll be ok if your on a budget. oh and port your waste gate ASAP. Enjoy car life with rotary power

..::EDIT::.. just read the post above me. guess you know what your doing hahah
Old 03-07-2004, 01:09 PM
r0tard

Originally Posted by TripleSeis
only advice is fuel BEFORE exhaust. Yes its boring but ether that or BOOOM. you could just get two 720s or 880s for secondarys without a fuel computer and a full exhuast/intake with increased boost and you'll be ok if your on a budget. oh and port your waste gate ASAP. Enjoy car life with rotary power

..::EDIT::.. just read the post above me. guess you know what your doing hahah

I know the "basics" of makin a rotary a rotary reliable, or at least on a 3rd gen. I am knew o the 2nd but it isn't to much differant- I was surprised the FC wouldn't run with the stock bov releasing to atmosphere?

So you say fuel first- I thought the stock injectors could run to about 300whp at 80% duty cycle- maybe i misread?

Any pointers are appreciated!
Old 03-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Refugee

TripleSeis has disabled reputation

you need a pump. the pump wont push a damn thing. the boost creep is REALLY bad. you boost jumps alot with every bolt on mod. if you port the turbo you would be good. i would port it. get a fuel pump. full exhuast and intake with some 720 secondarys. that way when you get a fuel computer you can get some 1600cc secondarys with the 720 for primarys.

oh yeah and the reson it wont run is cuz it opens and intakes air at idle. by-passing the MAF. same with a second gen eclipse