Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

rip: Hedaia N. Madi of Gloucester

Old 01-23-2008, 11:23 AM
slowest member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts
Default rip: Hedaia N. Madi of Gloucester

although i did not know her i grew up in gloucester and she was in a horrible 6 car wreck this morning in grafton. that closed route 17 for close to 8 hrs. she was 20 and 30 weeks pregnant and her or the baby did not survive. rip to soon to be mother and un-born child. more can be found here. http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/....4d850d17.html

Last edited by slimb; 01-23-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:26 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: rip: Hedaia N. Madi of Gloucester

Damn.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:28 AM
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

i was hauling off of lakeside drive which is were the accident happened. they didnt move her car tilla lmost 2 o'clock. so i dorve by it a few times as i was coming out of lakeside. very sad there was nothing left of her car looked like a twisted up guard rail
Old 01-23-2008, 11:31 AM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

damn.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya

That really sucks. Cold weather takes 2 lives in 2 days.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:04 PM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

That's awful. I was in that area this morning and was warned about it, I didn't know she was pregged.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:09 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Wierd, the news says it happened around 5:45, yet my good friend that lives off Lakeside told me about seeing this on his way to work this morning just before 5am.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:21 PM
slowest member

my bro is a york county fire fighter and he said it was around 530. they didnt open rt. 17 back up till almost 230. i came out of lakeside a few times because i was hauling asphault from of off yorkville and all the cars were still sitting their because they were trying to reconstruct the scene. crazy no witness. anyway i got a very good look while i was waiting for my light to turn green a few times it was sad and i have def. never seen anything that horrible looking before (well cobra4b's thread in backroom is a very close 2nd but that just makes me sick to my stomach)
Old 01-23-2008, 04:44 PM
REAL SE-R

Savagesr20 will become famous soon enough

RIP
Old 01-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Gas-b2hi

phillip has disabled reputation

damn man i went to middle/high school with her when she was there. she was very nice and funny its very sad to see people you know die.. damn man thats 4 since i moved to FL in 06

Quick Reply: rip: Hedaia N. Madi of Gloucester