Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

"Purging" apology....

Old 10-16-2003, 05:44 PM
$Level$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Unhappy "Purging" apology....

Just apologizing to the young guy who I accidently purged on out at the "fight". Yeah, I'm the older guy in the blue Infiniti G35 coupe. Sorry dude, I would never intentionally do that to someone.

I just recently returned to read some of these posts.....I found some misinformation about my car. To set the record straight...

1. Went with a 150 shot wet kit, vice supercharger. There are a few bugs to work out with the supercharger. Prolly get one a bit later.
2. Millenium did lower my car....but nothing is tinted yet. I installed the nitrous myself and try and do all the work myself. I got my Volks via the internet.
3. I bought "Skyline" badges because that is exactly how the Infiniti G35 is badged in Japan. Technically, I have a skyline that is badged to an Infiniti....who cares, I just like the badges. I then had them black chromed.
4. I love messing with cars, so give me a honk or pull up next to me. Sometimes I like to "leave" the line a bit too quick....oh well.

Oh yeah....someone said I was 40??? Come on......I'm only 38...lol

Old 10-16-2003, 05:47 PM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

nice hood ornament.
Old 10-16-2003, 05:55 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Mmm! G35c!

so much sexier than dildo doored 350zs!
Old 10-16-2003, 06:19 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default get read for what could possibly be the dumbest question ever..

what is making the smokey stuff coming out of the side of your car? i've seen it on other cars before on TV, but never really gave a thought to what it was.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:25 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: get read for what could possibly be the dumbest question ever..

Originally posted by slimstajimsta5
what is making the smokey stuff coming out of the side of your car? i've seen it on other cars before on TV, but never really gave a thought to what it was.
it's called purging. you have to have nitrous, yo. it gets rid of the air pockets in the lines.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:26 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

beat me to it
Old 10-16-2003, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

BruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to all

btw sweet a$$ G35 man...saw you at Xtreme Nats...
Old 10-16-2003, 07:43 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

glad to see youre doing ok.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

kenbdSi is a jewel in the roughkenbdSi is a jewel in the roughkenbdSi is a jewel in the rough
Default DoingOK

I think I saw your car a week ago at the Home Depot in Hampton. If that was you , the car look nice.
Old 10-16-2003, 08:01 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Thanks guys.........

Quick Reply: "Purging" apology....