Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Wheels!!

Old 01-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VB_Rover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Wheels!!

Today was a bittersweet day, I traded my Rover. Now, an '06 4Runner 4WD sits in its place in the driveway.

Goodbye vacuuming the water out of the spare tire well. Good bye oil and coolant leaks. Good bye book symbol on the HVAC panel. On the other hand, good bye envious looks at stop lights. Good bye Range Rover ergonomics. Good bye supple leather seats.

I loved my Rover, but I think this is best decision for me at this time. Pics to come soon.

Thanks to "Black Nugget" for helping out with tracking down a 4Runner for me.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:42 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz
Default Re: New Wheels!!

Originally Posted by VB_Rover
Today was a bittersweet day, I traded my Rover. Now, an '06 4Runner 4WD sits in its place in the driveway.

Goodbye vacuuming the water out of the spare tire well. Good bye oil and coolant leaks. Good bye book symbol on the HVAC panel. On the other hand, good bye envious looks at stop lights. Good bye Range Rover ergonomics. Good bye supple leather seats.

I loved my Rover, but I think this is best decision for me at this time. Pics to come soon.

Thanks to "Black Nugget" for helping out with tracking down a 4Runner for me.
You'll enjoy the 4Runner. What model is it? SR5, Sport Edition or Limited? I've driven 4Runners A LOT over the last 4 years, and I enjoy it. I'd buy one if I was in the market for a newer SUV.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

SR5, V6
Old 01-28-2008, 05:53 AM
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

you couldve asked me to buy my rover. i dont even drive it anymore black nugget knows where i live. lol jp

congrats on the 4runner!
Old 01-28-2008, 06:58 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the new car Jeff!

Let me know if there is ever anything I can help you out with again in the future.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:05 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Congrats on the new car Jeff!

Let me know if there is ever anything I can help you out with again in the future.

Thanks for the help man. I may pop my head in to see you whenever I am in for an oil change or other maintenance.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:15 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ultra Rover
you couldve asked me to buy my rover. i dont even drive it anymore black nugget knows where i live. lol jp

congrats on the 4runner!
Price? I know someone that might be interested if you are really selling.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:22 AM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

I was expecting some nice BBS/Volk/iForged.

thread failure.

jk, grats on the new ride. My freind just got a 4runner too
Old 01-28-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

xp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these parts

best v6 engine out there, ive driven the new tacoma with the 4.0 and i was very impressed, couldnt imagine the 4 runner being much of a difference......
Old 02-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

Pics up....

Quick Reply: New Wheels!!