Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to this site

Old 03-25-2003, 03:29 AM
Nampyon with a ride

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
youtalkn2me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to this site

Hello to all the drivers of *757*Drag!!! I am new to this site. I am not new to the area. I used to be in this type of scene about 6 years ago, while I was stationed in Cali.
I used to belong to a drag racing club, which we were called "Habu Lethal Racing." I am noticing a huge difference right away compared to here though. 60% of the people that raced out there were sponsored. Heck my club had 15 sponsors to include: Timex, McDonalds, Midas, Yuba City Honda(dealership), and some doctors and lawyers. Plus all racing was done on drag strips, legally. This greatly reduced the po-po's off our backs. Cop around here are giving me a hard time too and I couldn't figure it out, until I heard some out what goes on around here.
Is there a drag strip around here??? Doesn't Langley Speedway have one?
I am not a know it all, but I do know this... The hype for the import world is fairly new to the East Coast. If we keep fucking up, it will go away! The peeps on the West Coast have all the hype and can still do it without po-po problems.

I hope to meet some of you and learn about your cars. I am always glad to listen and learn about someone's ride.

***youtalkn2me***
Old 03-25-2003, 03:33 AM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

the drag strip around here that most everyone goes to is in dinwiddie,va which is near petersburg. there are only a few crews around here with sponsers. and yes if people around here werent jackass's we wouldnt have the problems with the po-po that oyu are seeing...anyways.umm i drive a talon...lata...

ben
Old 03-25-2003, 03:44 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

We need more newbies like you. You actually know what your talking about.

Welcome.
Old 03-25-2003, 02:12 PM
Nampyon with a ride

youtalkn2me is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, to the only two people right now, and hopefully more will read this and take heed.

And those of you people out here that have the "ONE WIPER," please put it back to normal!!! That fad went out as fast as it was in...back in 1996...Cali times!!!!
Old 03-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Welcome to Virginia.
Old 03-27-2003, 05:07 PM
Mighty Mouse Powered

BRUTL 67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to this site

Originally posted by youtalkn2me
Heck my club had 15 sponsors to include: Timex, McDonalds, Midas, Yuba City Honda(dealership), and some doctors and lawyers.
Sponsered by McDonalds, i gotta move out there.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...MxeTU0MQ%3D%3D
Old 03-27-2003, 07:35 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

my car is sponsored by K-Mart untill i quit or they go bankrupt.

welcome to the 757. yeah the only racing done around here is the illegal type. ask anyone in my crew that....

hope the area isn't too much of a downer for ya. i've lived here for 19 years and i'm still optimistic.
Old 03-28-2003, 04:50 AM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

welcome
Old 03-28-2003, 05:46 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by youtalkn2me
Thanks, to the only two people right now, and hopefully more will read this and take heed.

And those of you people out here that have the "ONE WIPER," please put it back to normal!!! That fad went out as fast as it was in...back in 1996...Cali times!!!!

YO WHAT UP B? welcome

yeah in most things virginia is years behind cali...we just started getting those 3 in one 1 advertisement billboards(that electronically change) like 2 years ago
Old 03-29-2003, 05:23 AM
yo father

SpraydGT is an unknown quantity at this point

my cars sponsored by team ultraslow motrorsports, virginia beach VA. would you like to join?