Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Import shop grand opening...

Old 09-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Import shop grand opening...

Originally Posted by litlespic
Whats a VW?

vw=i hate people named dan
Old 09-03-2004, 04:12 AM
Registered Member

Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi

haha.. another ricer shop with no proof of quality.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:16 AM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

what the fuck is with all the hate? you havent even been to the goddamn shop and youre already talking shit about it. do you know this person, or even care? no? then shut the fuck up and let them open up their shit and if you dont like it, dont go to the shop.

and before anyone asks, i dont know this dude for shit, but im not going to down something hes a part of just because some fags think the shop is going to be trash.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:22 AM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
what the fuck is with all the hate? you havent even been to the goddamn shop and youre already talking shit about it. do you know this person, or even care? no? then shut the fuck up and let them open up their shit and if you dont like it, dont go to the shop.

and before anyone asks, i dont know this dude for shit, but im not going to down something hes a part of just because some fags think the shop is going to be trash.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:10 AM
04 M3

BzTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point

the guy that owns the shop had a shop for 25 years in Smithfield...we work on all types makes and models...its Culbreth Import Performance...201 Beech Drive, Newport News...Hours M-F 8 to 6 and for everyone else can you give us time to show yall that we do good work before yall already start talkin shit....half of yall prob. need to take ur cars to are shop b.c they dont run! ha later..
Old 09-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Hmmmmm, talk about being hypocritical. And your sig is what?
Old 09-05-2004, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

this is DragVA757, its mostly people with internet balls, and no real manhood.

good luck with the shop bro. Hope to see some of your work in the near future.
Old 09-05-2004, 02:21 PM

Evo spooling is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BoostdEclipse11
the guy that owns the shop had a shop for 25 years in Smithfield...we work on all types makes and models...its Culbreth Import Performance...201 Beech Drive, Newport News...Hours M-F 8 to 6 and for everyone else can you give us time to show yall that we do good work before yall already start talkin shit....half of yall prob. need to take ur cars to are shop b.c they dont run! ha later..
"All types makes and models" My question is what does this shop prefer to work on? What level of work are we looking at - bolt ons, engine swaps, show and shine, performance, engine builds, tranny work? There are a lot of import shops out there that make similar claims. I think this is where much of the doubt stems from. I will probably be by this week to check the shop out. Shop competition never hurt anyone, it just forces the good ones to be better.