Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New here, figured I would say Hi.

Old 10-17-2015, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch
Default New here, figured I would say Hi.

So i have been actively involved in the Honda scene for around 15 years. Seen its ups, and its downs and been around for all in the middle. Like most people in the Va Beach area, im active duty.

I make some extra cash by buying cars, mostly off of craigslist, and parting them out. I try to do one car a week to keep my inventory up.

Just moved here from New Jersey, so im up to meet people at meets, or set up a good swap meet some time in the near future. Im an aviation Engineer by trade, so I lurk the tech sections alot giving my 2 cents, trying to help people out. I look forward to interacting with you guys.

Any bikers out there????
Old 10-17-2015, 04:15 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0
Default Re: New here, figured I would say Hi.

what branch? be sure to check out the military thread. welcome and enjoy
Old 10-17-2015, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch luvmihatch

Navy, and thanks. I need to wait my 15 days before I can start really digging into the forum. Got a ton of stuff to sell and like to interact with people and make connections.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:14 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Get fucked sailor boy

that is all, carry on
Old 10-17-2015, 06:15 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Honda guy who parts out cars. Sounds to me like you take a lot of shitboxes off the road, and this makes me happy.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

LOL, honestly i buy what ever will make me money... some are bad some are perfectly good cars. I have the capitol in the bank to have a few grand tied up at a time and in the long run i come out on top. If i get a good deal on a car i pass the savings on to people on forums im not out to get rich. i use the extra cash to buy my kids nice things that normally would have to wait.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:45 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by luvmihatch
LOL, honestly i buy what ever will make me money... some are bad some are perfectly good cars. I have the capitol in the bank to have a few grand tied up at a time and in the long run i come out on top. If i get a good deal on a car i pass the savings on to people on forums im not out to get rich. i use the extra cash to buy my kids nice things that normally would have to wait.
why not invest that time in money in something better than cars?

and since you have all this free time, my deck needs a good swab
Old 11-27-2015, 05:01 AM
Registered member

Wheelman_MZ has disabled reputation

Welcome to the area.
Old 12-02-2015, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

ChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these partsChaoticJay0212 is infamous around these parts

Welcome
Old 12-02-2015, 06:35 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by ChaoticJay0212
Welcome
Please take a long walk off a short cliff.

While I'm in here, OP, if you ever find yourself with a decent 1.6 Miata motor from a partout, please contact me.

Quick Reply: New here, figured I would say Hi.