Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

need some help for a wedding site!

Old 06-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Hannibal bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug
Default need some help for a wedding site!

Well, the ex-clam is getting remarried and she has a problem. I am willing to help (for obvious reasons ) Anyway, they want to have a small ceremony on a beach, but seem to be having problems finding a place that is suitable. And one of the stipulations is that alcohol is allowed. And in the southside. Thanks for the help!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe
Default Re: need some help for a wedding site!

Down off of like 44th street in Virginia Beach...I saw people setting up something small out there. Try and find someone willing to rent there backyard for the day for the event (easier than you think) and solve the alcohol problem.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:21 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

better do it soon, i think the city is trying to charge to use the beach to get married

forgot where i heard that though
Old 06-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
better do it soon, i think the city is trying to charge to use the beach to get married

forgot where i heard that though
I heard the same thing when I was getting married in Va Beach. The lady at the Sheraton hotel told use this. But that was 3 years ago or 4. Damn I cant remeber
Old 06-08-2011, 03:33 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by aznlyfe
Down off of like 44th street in Virginia Beach...I saw people setting up something small out there. Try and find someone willing to rent there [sic] backyard for the day for the event (easier than you think) and solve the alcohol problem.
^this.

ask them for use of a bathroom and at least one room (for the bride) if you can. maybe pre-game at the reception area for getting ready for the wedding and driving over in the rented limo that will take them away. can use the loot to have a really nice reception area, take photos there, then add'l photos at the beach.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Hannibal bitches

greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug

Originally Posted by aznlyfe
Down off of like 44th street in Virginia Beach...I saw people setting up something small out there. Try and find someone willing to rent there backyard for the day for the event (easier than you think) and solve the alcohol problem.
Originally Posted by Digital4N6
^this.

ask them for use of a bathroom and at least one room (for the bride) if you can. maybe pre-game at the reception area for getting ready for the wedding and driving over in the rented limo that will take them away. can use the loot to have a really nice reception area, take photos there, then add'l photos at the beach.
These are very interesting ideas. My question is: How? craigslist? knocking on some doors? I feel like its an easy answer, but it escapes me at the moment.

Thank you for the responses guys! +reps for the good answers, except Digi, for some reason I STILL can't rep you! Can one of you guys get him for me?
Old 06-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Sure its www.dontdoit.com
Old 06-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Registered Member

lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz lilgunz

well depending on when and how much they want to spend, my sister just got married late april, they rented an ocean front house in Sandbridge, had the wedding on the beach, alcohol and reception in the backyard of the house, which was obviously right on the beach, they had the house rented for the whole weekend. but if it is this summer guess that would be out of the question as prices go up and usually already rented out for the weeks in the summer.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

Go out to sand bridge during the week when its not so crowded. thats where i got married. no one was around
Old 06-09-2011, 04:29 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by 91tegrsjg
...thats where i got married. no one was around
that's a bad sign. maybe make some friends?

Quick Reply: need some help for a wedding site!