Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

might as well....

Old 12-16-2007, 03:34 PM
wait, what?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface
Default Re: might as well....

Originally Posted by ApproachingZero
How is your E34 535i?

Mine cost me $3000 in about two months... Has the headgasket gone yet?

Is it an auto? Please tell me that you change your transmission oil frequently.....

What ever problem you are having with those cars let me know..... I probably have fixed it...

My 1990 E34 535IA in Michigan:

i am surprised that you knew it was an E34... You don't look like a car type of chick.... More EMO, punk, photographer, artsy, fartsy, girl....
fluids are changed and kept up with regularly... i keep my routine maintenance as up-to-date as time permits.

i've only ever had one problem with it, and it was a few years back. she's currently at 212k, and running strong. got her off e-bay in '03 for $3500... drove down to raleigh in the snow to pick up, and everything.

i used to have an '88 535is... some 80yr old woman hit my front end... and as much as bodywork runs/parts in general... it totalled it.

don't judge a book by its cover, duderrrr
i'm a photographer and shit
but i'm pretty damn versatile.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:36 PM
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

Originally Posted by blah

Cory, just to forewarn you, it can get harsh on here so don't take anything to heart and you'll be fine.

oh, darling matthew. haven't i known you guys for long enough to know better? you underestimate me.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by bmdubbin
oh, darling matthew. haven't i known you guys for long enough to know better? you underestimate me.
I know.

You LOVE the cock.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:43 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

welcome to a member and a beamer driver....click the link..
Old 12-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

ApproachingZero has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bmdubbin
fluids are changed and kept up with regularly... i keep my routine maintenance as up-to-date as time permits.

i've only ever had one problem with it, and it was a few years back. she's currently at 212k, and running strong. got her off e-bay in '03 for $3500... drove down to raleigh in the snow to pick up, and everything.

i used to have an '88 535is... some 80yr old woman hit my front end... and as much as bodywork runs/parts in general... it totalled it.

don't judge a book by its cover, duderrrr
i'm a photographer and shit
but i'm pretty damn versatile.

If it is an 5spd your set, but the Autos are ticking time bombs. You probably have a good one if it has made it to 212k.... Shit will soon go at that mileage... Buy parts online only.... Sprak plug wires are like 160.00.... you can imagine how much a transmission costs.

Yea i bet your a photographer.... You at least "look" the part. I did not have to judge your picture, your first post said enough...
Old 12-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Wow you are cute

and who is this guy?
Old 12-16-2007, 03:47 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

If it is an 5spd your set, but the Autos are ticking time bombs. You probably have a good one if it has made it to 212k.... Shit will soon go at that mileage... Buy parts online only.... Sprak plug wires are like 160.00.... you can imagine how much a transmission costs.

Yea i bet your a photographer.... You at least "look" the part. I did not have to judge your picture, your first post said enough...
Your fucking creepy dude, just saying.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

It's so much creepier when you know the girls that the guys on drag oogle over.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

ApproachingZero has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by streetlamp
Your fucking creepy dude, just saying.
Explain...? I had a lot of shit go wrong with my 535i.... As a E34 ethusiats i like to talk about the cars. She seems to know something about the car when she said it was a E34...
Old 12-16-2007, 04:15 PM
wait, what?

It's an automatic. Hopefully it doesn't start fuckin up on me, now... I've made a dead-honest effort to keep it running smooth and clean for quite some time, now... especially with how much/how hard I drive.

There was one major fix around the time when I first got it... a belt or two had snapped and the radiator was almost fucked... fan belt chipped all over the place and fluid was everywhere. $600 fix from atlantic autowerx (i've trusted most of my work to them.. great guys)...

hopefully i'll manage to pull my own around here... i'm not exactly a genius when it comes to the automobile... but i generally know my shit.

respekt.