Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

meeting spots

Old 02-01-2004, 08:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1hothatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meeting spots

last night we were at the super k parking lot when a sheriff pulled up and asked us to leave b4 he left i went and talked to him about where all the cars from the nn hampton york co and everywhere else in the surronding area could go to hang out and not be bothered. he responded with the following answer if we all can get orginized the owner of heritage square would be willing to rent us the parking lot in york co if we do the following
1st we have to charge a dollar a car to get in with half the money going to owner and the other half to the sponsers
2nd we have to have some type security there it could be 5 people from the car club or a actuall security company
3rd inforce the no burn out rule
4th inforce the no extra loud music rule
5th infore the clean up after yourself rule
6th if any fights were to break out the cops would be called to handle that situation and once its resolved the would leave the rest of us alone
if anybody is intrested please let me know i dont know about the rest of yall car fans but i know that im sick and tired of going to a parking lot staying 10 min then have to move to a diff. parking lot and doing it all over again this is something that we can pull off we just need some support
i appreciate everybodys time for reading this and please lets set something up so that we dont keep having to run 1 dollar isnt that much for a night of hassel free worries
thanx 1hothatch
Old 02-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Go hokies

Chris95GST is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: meeting spots

That would be cool but there is to two problems. We are never organized and there will always be idiots. :/
Old 02-01-2004, 09:05 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

A dollar just to hang out in a parking lot for a couple hours? No thanks.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:07 AM
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Re: meeting spots

Originally Posted by 1hothatch
last night we were at the super k parking lot when a sheriff pulled up and asked us to leave b4 he left i went and talked to him about where all the cars from the nn hampton york co and everywhere else in the surronding area could go to hang out and not be bothered. he responded with the following answer if we all can get orginized the owner of heritage square would be willing to rent us the parking lot in york co if we do the following
1st we have to charge a dollar a car to get in with half the money going to owner and the other half to the sponsers
2nd we have to have some type security there it could be 5 people from the car club or a actuall security company
6th if any fights were to break out the cops would be called to handle that situation and once its resolved the would leave the rest of us alone
if anybody is intrested please let me know i dont know about the rest of yall car fans but i know that im sick and tired of going to a parking lot staying 10 min then have to move to a diff. parking lot and doing it all over again this is something that we can pull off we just need some support
i appreciate everybodys time for reading this and please lets set something up so that we dont keep having to run 1 dollar isnt that much for a night of hassel free worries
thanx 1hothatch

Good work man I can deal with that and the 40 Mile fuckin drive as long as the cops would not fuck with us. We need to make a malitia. Kick any drunk or dumb ass people that wanna burn out and act like assholes asses and fuck their cars up. Just a thought...
Old 02-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by growley
A dollar just to hang out in a parking lot for a couple hours? No thanks.
dude thats 4 quarters...10 dimes....20 nickels....100 pennies....I got at least a dollar in change in my ashtray.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by 1hothatch
thanx 1hothatch
I mean, it sounds like a good idea but there are always going to be assclowns that will still fuck it up for the rest of us. Besides, stuff like this only happens in the movies. After the Portsmouth incident, things have been fucked up and have never really recovered.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:15 AM
Banned

1hothatch is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man like i said in the post there will be security there to handle the assclowns as gtp put it we dont even have to have the same name all we have to do is get a bunch of cars together and we will be fine im gonna go buy the shopping center tom and get the owners number to see how much % of the money would go to him and ill let yall know as soon as i get that info
Old 02-01-2004, 09:22 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

Originally Posted by Hoopride2000
dude thats 4 quarters...10 dimes....20 nickels....100 pennies....I got at least a dollar in change in my ashtray.
I'm not rich enough to spend that much to hang out in a parking lot.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:23 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
I mean, it sounds like a good idea but there are always going to be assclowns that will still fuck it up for the rest of us. Besides, stuff like this only happens in the movies. After the Portsmouth incident, things have been fucked up and have never really recovered.
Exactly. We will never be able to police ourselves.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:31 AM
Maria Giovanna Bella

Originally Posted by growley
I'm not rich enough to spend that much to hang out in a parking lot.

Well yea me too...depends on the week.

Quick Reply: meeting spots