Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

LSTEC help

Old 05-01-2005, 06:21 PM
HO TEC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95LSteg has disabled reputation
Default LSTEC help

hey i just swapped a blown b18 for a b16. the b18 blow up and all i had was a b16 laying around. my acura is LS wired anyone have info what pin on the ecu is vtec and how i need to run the wires. never had vtec on my cars and now i do. sorry for the stupidity but i am not a vtec fan. pm please.
Old 05-01-2005, 06:49 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: LSTEC help

Originally Posted by 95LSteg
sorry for the stupidity but i am not a vtec fan.
Oh, I think there's a bit more to it than your engine preference.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:55 PM
I'M BACK

PRO-Habit

Here are sum wiring diagrams...dunno if you are obd1 or obd2 so i have both. First you NEED a vtec ecu......then just run a wire from the vtec selenoid straight through your firewall and connect it according to the correct pinout on the ecu. Do the same with the vtec oil pressure switch. If you need help p.m me >>> BTW...why do you not like "Vtec"

Last edited by PRO-Habit; 05-01-2005 at 08:58 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:41 PM
HO TEC

95LSteg has disabled reputation

it is obd1 i got a chipped out ecu for it with a real skunk2 chip. i just need the diagrams thanks for your help. oh i am not a fan of vtec for i was pushing 233 out of a LS w/ tricked out cams and such. but being i only had a b16 laying around and the motor's stock, vtec, i gotta do what i gotta do.