Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

To the kid with the 400hp 240.

Old 10-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Go fuck yourself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: To the kid with the 400hp 240.

Originally Posted by StraitLineSpeed
steezo? are you talkin about stephen??
I'm talking about the kid who hacked his front bumper to "fit his piping"
Also the same kid that replaced a damn good shock/spring set up with megan coilovers.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

ultra spikey has disabled reputation

let me run this fool! ha!
Old 10-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Banned

inkpen is an unknown quantity at this point

I love how you can all talk shit on the computer and never say nothin to my face, and to the guy with a civic i didnt wanna make you feel bad that your cocky ass would of got smoked, btw i was in 5th gear rolling with zach and didnt get murked on get the fuck out of here with all the shit talking, bring me a real car to race and not some bikes that i still murk
Old 10-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

FROM INKPEN:
"i saw you at parts exchange and u didnt talk no shit, now since some fags are talkin shit u wanna join the wagon, bring ur lil honda by me sometime and well go from a roll or stop"

bitch, I dont know who the fuck you are, or what the fuck you look like...and from everything Ive heard about you, I dont want too. I had no reason to talk shit to you, but if youre trying to give me one now I will. I just want to run your 700hp 240, just let me know when you want to run my "lil honda". Shit, I'll do it tonight. Maybe we can get a line going, for everyone else thats on the "wagon"
Old 10-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

BLKTURBOS2K has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by inkpen
I love how you can all talk shit on the computer and never say nothin to my face, and to the guy with a civic i didnt wanna make you feel bad that your cocky ass would of got smoked, btw i was in 5th gear rolling with zach and didnt get murked on get the fuck out of here with all the shit talking, bring me a real car to race and not some bikes that i still murk
WTF, how old are you guys??? "murked" and "murk" ??? Get the hell outta here with that shit. Look, I have a "real" car. I have a slow s2k. You wanna run me? Dig or roll. Im sure you like it from a roll 700rwhp. Well you should win if you A- can drive or B- your car has 700hp Let me know, I will meet u 1/2 way
Old 10-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

umm i came right up to your face, in front of everyone lastweekend and called you on all the bullshit.. when i got there you said you were puting down 700 hp with a built s15 sr. right. ohhh.. and then you tried to show off and floor it but had to lock up the brakes, and got pulled over. so i got in my car and drove by clowning on you again. and then the next night, when i pulled up, you started you car and moved allthe way to the othersid of the lot....
cliffnotes.... i called you out on all your bullshit TO YOUR FACE and you dident do shit.

this is tom the guy who drives the red s14 btw
-l8apex
Old 10-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

wow this motherfucker STILL thinks he car is the shit. dude ill fuckin race TONIGHT...even though i havnt got license plate transfer from my old car....fuck im sure there is a whole LINE of people that will line with your dumb ass tonight. just let me know.
According to you, you have 3 times as much horsepower as i do....so i expect a win from your side..badly...just stop being a little bitch and talk shit and back your shit up

Last edited by kirill; 10-02-2005 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

aight...im giving you a serious offer right now...no shit talking, no nothing. If you want to run tonight, let me know now before I plan to do better things. I have nothing to lose here, your car has 3 times the HP as me.

Just give me a YES or NO. Easy as that.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:31 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by SlowLS
umm i came right up to your face, in front of everyone lastweekend and called you on all the bullshit.. when i got there you said you were puting down 700 hp with a built s15 sr. right. ohhh.. and then you tried to show off and floor it but had to lock up the brakes, and got pulled over. so i got in my car and drove by clowning on you again. and then the next night, when i pulled up, you started you car and moved allthe way to the othersid of the lot....
cliffnotes.... i called you out on all your bullshit TO YOUR FACE and you dident do shit.

this is tom the guy who drives the red s14 btw
-l8apex
yeah it was you i talked to about him. this is andy with the red sileighty.

inkpen- you're headed on a fast track to an ass-whooping. i suggest you type up some kind of formal apology for being a faggot ass lying motherfucker or start packing your shit because you are becoming a target for EVERYONE.

it's not too late. turn your shit around RIGHT NOW and you might not be the laughingstock of the entire 757 for much longer.

edit: your first opportunity would be to race ultraspikey and not make a fool of yourself. even with the 400hp that car was supposed to be making you should be able to beat him if you can drive (which i HIGHLY doubt). but still, make an appearance and don't be a bitch. you will be the most hated motherfucker this site has seen for a LONG ASS time if you flake on him.

Last edited by blackout; 10-02-2005 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:39 AM
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

wow this sounds better than the tarver jones fight. i wanna record all these races

Quick Reply: To the kid with the 400hp 240.