Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

J's racing intake

Old 08-12-2004, 10:24 AM
always broke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default J's racing intake

Does anyone in the 757 have a J's racing intake for a b16 that i may come look at and see if it may fit my car. I have a 88 with a b16 swap, and i have remove the battery, and i think i may have ample room, but im not sure if it will clear the strut tower and the distributor. So if anyone is willing to help me out i would really appriciate it. I dont want to just go and buy one and have it not fit.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:58 PM
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: J's racing intake

come on i know someone has one, i saw it at the williamsburg meet a couple weeks ago.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:23 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Try asking someone on H-T to measure it for you, might have more luck with that.
Old 08-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

It was mine you saw, but there is no fucking way I'm driving that far for you to test fit it.
Old 08-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

ive seen it in an EG bay with a b16. it was pretty snug...if the EF bay is smaller then no...if its larger then yes. measure the bays to get an idea.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:35 AM
always broke

well i knowin the EF the strut tower is a lil bigger, but i have removed my battery from the front of the car, and that freed up alot of space.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:36 AM
always broke

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
It was mine you saw, but there is no fucking way I'm driving that far for you to test fit it.

Are you happy with the intake, would you recomend me spending that much money on it? I have heard that they are the best bseries intakes, but they are a lil pricey.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

If it fits I would say get it.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:17 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by DomesticDesire
Are you happy with the intake, would you recomend me spending that much money on it? I have heard that they are the best bseries intakes, but they are a lil pricey.
get the replica
Old 08-14-2004, 10:36 AM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

yea the replica is make out of heavy duty plastic and is about 70% less.

Quick Reply: J's racing intake