Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Job Posting: Checkered Flag Internet Sales

Old 11-30-2009, 10:29 AM
round ii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute
Default Job Posting: Checkered Flag Internet Sales

Internet Sales Coordinator
Employer:
Checkered Flag Motor Car Company
Last Updated: 11/30/2009
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time

Job Description
Checkered Flag is the preferred automotive team in Virginia and delivers the highest level of employee satisfaction. We invite you to join our winning team today and be a part of our long history of business excellence in the Hampton Roads area. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as 401(k).

Checkered Flag Motor Car Company, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Internet Sales Coordinator.

This position is responsible for answering all calls inbound to the sales departments, scheduling all appointments and providing assistance appropriate to the caller’s needs, monitoring scheduled sales appointments, contacting no-shows daily to reschedule, monitoring all reservations for accuracy, accurately maintaining individual appointment logs and submitting daily to the BDC Manager, maintaining accurate and complete customer information and interaction notes, taking responsibility for retrieving and handling after-hours voicemail messages on a rotating daily basis, actively participating in a team environment, assisting other Sales Coordinators as necessary when others are not available (scheduling appointments, communicating appointment changes), bringing any potential customer dissatisfaction issues to the attention of the BDC Manager, and conducting all activities in a timely, friendly and professional manner.

Requirements:

Automotive and/or Business Development Center sales experience, superior customer service and communication skills, PC and internet proficiency required. This position is located in a Call Center environment with high inbound call volume.

Checkered Flag Motor Car Company, Inc. is an EEOC Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.

PM me if you are interested and I'll get you in contact with the right person

Last edited by Black Nugget; 11-30-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:31 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Posting: Checkered Flag

This position has changed quite a bit over time, however this is what I've been doing for the past 5 years with Checkered Flag.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:37 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Re: Job Posting: Checkered Flag Internet Sales

Wasn't Alex Snyder doing it for a while? Or was that another position (Coulda swore I remember him saying something about it... years ago)
Old 11-30-2009, 10:39 AM
round ii

Default Re: Job Posting: Checkered Flag Internet Sales

Yeah, Alex did this for Honda for years... he is now the Director of eCommerce.