Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Old 07-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Indelible Anomaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon
Default Re: Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

It's nice to see some nice fresh butthurt every now and then.

My advice: practice your kegels before crying about your H badge coven not getting the knob slobbin u feel u deserve.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:32 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon
It's nice to see some nice fresh butthurt every now and then.

My advice: practice your kegels before crying about your H badge coven not getting the knob slobbin u feel u deserve.
I wonder if he knows this thread was us being nice.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Brock's a faggot.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Beast85
For the guy who are talking about Honda owners you may be right about some of the stuff but you can't say that all owners are that way because it's just not true. I've never seen so many people that are so negative in my life! Why don't you share the kind of car you drive?? Scared? we'll talk about you? I'm glad I'm not from this area because I wouldn't want your negativity to grown on me. People visit these sites to get more information about what's going on in the area and you guys make it into a B session about Honda owners. For the ones who are talking crap you are just a Hater!!! I looked back at this thread and read the original post and it was about a cars and coffee meet and a cool ass cruise not too far but you guys twisted it into a Honda Hate session. Wow really?? way to give someone their first impression about your area here. You know what I'm going to this cruise with a few of my friends and all of us have S2000's that will burn what ever your driven so yeah tail lights is all you'll be seeing my friend if you show up. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even want your negative kind to even come. I hope everyone in this area is not so negative like you are. How many times have your girl left you or you've had relationship problems? let me guess….. you are single. Oh and let me guess it's because you are so NEGATIVE Bro!!!! you are so negative it's spilling out in the forums online and everyone can see it. Do yourself a favor and delete your account. I want to hear positive stuff going on in this area not people who are trolls. I'm done with this post! If you have something to say to me I'll be at the Williamsburg C&C meet. Red S2000 tinted windows NY tags! I won't reply back on this thread I'm done.
If you don't like it, do something positive and change people's minds about Honda owners. This really isn't about that though, everyone knows there are decent Honda owners. The problem is there are soooo many Honda owners who are immature d-bags that are ruining everything for you.

Kinda like people who own pit bulls.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

Originally Posted by Beast85
For the guy who are talking about Honda owners you may be right about some of the stuff but you can't say that all owners are that way because it's just not true. I've never seen so many people that are so negative in my life! Why don't you share the kind of car you drive?? Scared? we'll talk about you? I'm glad I'm not from this area because I wouldn't want your negativity to grown on me. People visit these sites to get more information about what's going on in the area and you guys make it into a B session about Honda owners. For the ones who are talking crap you are just a Hater!!! I looked back at this thread and read the original post and it was about a cars and coffee meet and a cool ass cruise not too far but you guys twisted it into a Honda Hate session. Wow really?? way to give someone their first impression about your area here. You know what I'm going to this cruise with a few of my friends and all of us have S2000's that will burn what ever your driven so yeah tail lights is all you'll be seeing my friend if you show up. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even want your negative kind to even come. I hope everyone in this area is not so negative like you are. How many times have your girl left you or you've had relationship problems? let me guess….. you are single. Oh and let me guess it's because you are so NEGATIVE Bro!!!! you are so negative it's spilling out in the forums online and everyone can see it. Do yourself a favor and delete your account. I want to hear positive stuff going on in this area not people who are trolls. I'm done with this post! If you have something to say to me I'll be at the Williamsburg C&C meet. Red S2000 tinted windows NY tags! I won't reply back on this thread I'm done.
And just like that, you turn into everything that was listed about the Honda owners in this area.

Also, Hopefully you'll learn how to type a proper paragraph with punctuation while in VA
Old 07-07-2015, 07:58 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Soundwave.
And just like that, you turn into everything that was listed about the Honda owners in this area.

Also, Hopefully you'll learn how to type a proper paragraph with punctuation while in VA
He has kept his word about not coming back and responding though. That's probably an all time first for honda owners on this site.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Lol come back for more pleez

Shame ppl don't Internet better.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

I think we should all be pretty frightened- his profile says the following:

About Beast85
Year:2002
Make:Honda
Model:S2000
Engine:Secret/ Heavily Modded
Exterior:Red

Beast85, bro, you're giving up too much info on here. Brian's gonna be up in your garage when you're sleeping and is gonna tell us all about your Spoon engine.

Seriously though, Beast85, you had the right idea, just off with your execution. Was your intent to show the local Ferrari, Porsche, M/AMG/RS owners that Hondas are actually cooler? That's what it looks like. I'm sure you're a decent human, as most S2k owners are- hell, I was one. It's okay to respond even if you said you won't. Avoiding vadriven won't help you reach your goal.

Last edited by djyuck; 07-09-2015 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:48 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

glad to see someone bringing baf back
Old 07-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Originally Posted by jgrknot
glad to see someone bringing baf back
<3333

Quick Reply: Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond