Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

import scene

Old 09-29-2003, 08:59 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch
Default import scene

EDIT** CAR SCENE ** didnt mean to point out only imports.

is it just me or does anyone else notice the lack of motivation toward the scene in this area? i know since the ptown incident that everyone is weary(sp?) about organizing a spot, and everyone lately seems to be SUPER against street racing, which i understand in a way. but with us not have a legal track in 757, wont the scene start to die off if there is no racing or even a large group of hanging out? i know the tuner scene isnt going to be ending anytime soon but it just doesnt quite have the flavor that last year did. anyone starting to think, why am i modding my car if i cant compete against someone else, either show or race? im not feeling that way, but i think others might.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:18 AM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

go to the track.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:24 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

if the scene dies off it will be better, you will lose more ricers and true car enthusiast will only stay in the game
Old 09-29-2003, 09:25 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation
Default Re: import scene

Originally posted by Honda-S2000
but with us not have a legal track in 757, wont the scene start to die off if there is no racing or even a large group of hanging out?
we can only hope.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:26 AM
To the future...

Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

Sounds good to me.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:27 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by Mr.2
if there was no "scene" 95% of the people on this site wouldnt be driving a car that was modded somehow.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:28 AM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

Originally posted by Mr.2
Old 09-29-2003, 09:39 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

the only real bad thing i can see coming out of the scene disapearing would be price hikes and less product development. other than that, fuck it. hanging out in parking lots is gay. just wait till the american initial d comes out in full force. all hell is going to break loose.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:43 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by EEK
if the scene dies off it will be better, you will lose more ricers and true car enthusiast will only stay in the game
Agreed.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:55 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

As long as there are modded v8s around I'll have fun driving my car

Quick Reply: import scene