Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I'm out

Old 12-22-2004, 08:38 AM
Mermaider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts
Default I'm out

Well, tomorrow I move back to Boston, for school. It's been fun here at times. For those who know me, my name's rob & I drive the white 4dr integra ls. I may be back in the future, guaranteed to visit though. Hopefully there's a car scene in Mass like there is here. I'll still visit this bored every now and then. Farewell all, it's been real.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:46 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I'm out

Good luck man. And congradulations on leaving this shithole.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:55 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by heartagram
Well, tomorrow I move back to Boston, for school. It's been fun here at times. For those who know me, my name's rob & I drive the white 4dr integra ls. I may be back in the future, guaranteed to visit though. Hopefully there's a car scene in Mass like there is here. I'll still visit this bored every now and then. Farewell all, it's been real.
haha are you serious.....Va doesnt even compare to that place...have fun
Old 12-22-2004, 09:01 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

the scene sucks up there, have fun, i rather be in va than boston though lol
Old 12-22-2004, 09:07 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all

Agreed, Boston sucks balls. The roads suck. The drivers suck. The Big Dig sucks. The Italian food in 'little italy' sucks.

The "T" is okay, but I hate public transportation.

Either way, good luck up there.
Old 12-22-2004, 09:09 AM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

actually last i heard the big dig is complete, if not damn close to it. i remember a very small scene there a few years ago, doubt it's still there.
Old 12-22-2004, 09:28 AM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

take it easy man....stay safe in that cold weather.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:40 AM
Official Bad Omen

The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew

Where in Boston are you going? I go to school up here in Boston, and yes, the roads suck the major ass. But you get exotics up here that you dont see in most of VA.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Mermaider

a city called quincy, it's about 10-15 minutes south of boston.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Official Bad Omen

The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew

Is that anywhere near Waltham?