Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I'M NEW

Old 12-11-2004, 09:28 PM
The Storm Is Coming

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
geonracer has disabled reputation
Talking I'M NEW

But not new to the 757 ya'll probably remember me at the beach at the petsmart the one who had the 1993 Geo Storm with the loud ass intake and used to hangout with team ultra slow with jeff and bam.

Well just trying to make some more friends since team ultra slow is dead and all but we still linger around all the time. i got a grey 03 neon most people would call it the pee-on you probably seen it a couple of times at the old AIMS on little creek or janaf on friday and saturday nights you cant miss it...It has the side graphics that read Decalkits.com and loudass exhaust that would be me now they call me the Geon Racer. I am the one who has been passing out those sponsorship app's so hit me up if ya'll need one or look for my car at the spot... If the police stop kicking our asses out......

I Dont care if your for domestics or imports i'm in cool with both worlds
plus i need some help on finding some car shows around here my sponsors are chewing my ass out about going to a few local shows i dont have a team or have joined one since ultra slow but seeking other clubs or teams to pick up on me or ya'll can throw a couple of ideas my way....

Thanks............

Steve
Old 12-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme
Default Re: I'M NEW

you have connections with sponsors and you drive a neon with no money in it? just shitty exhaust and decals?

fucking ban.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Banned

LSturboEH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, this must be a joke.
Old 12-11-2004, 11:40 PM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

sup steve
Old 12-12-2004, 12:31 AM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Originally Posted by BCisme

fucking ban.

Originally Posted by LSturboEH2
wow, this must be a joke.

Old 12-12-2004, 01:39 AM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

nice sig Insperation.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:07 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

i second the motion to ban
Old 12-12-2004, 08:30 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Are you the same guy that liked to change his tires all the time in the middle of the lot?
Old 12-12-2004, 09:24 AM
The Storm Is Coming

Ya'll can ban me all you want i am just as real as the rest of you i am not a ricer i dont put a wing on my car so i can take it to a super market and use it as a damn shopping kart i just got sponsored 3 months ago and i am jst getting all my products from all my sponsors so cut me a break guy's you have to start some where i wish i had the money i would have had it finished by now but i am still putting every check i can in it... this scene is not hollywood where not in that gay f@&*ing movie "Fast And Furious" alright my neon's no Srt 4 But Hell when i get done with it i hope to keep up with one... i am only here to make friends and do my job as a Scout for my sponsor so if Ya'll are serious than come see me or if you see me dont hesitate to ask for a application we need Domestics & Imports those who are for performance or for show so give me thread if you need one and we can set something up or you ca go to carsponsorships.com and apply there... If you think i am lying alright i got to go and appreciate all you guys for responding to my thread like i said if you are ever at the spot if we find another hit me up.....

Thanks

Stephen
Old 12-12-2004, 09:26 AM
The Storm Is Coming

whats happening nothing much jsut trying to help those out and save them money do i know you.....heartagram