Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I Need A Job *** Please Help

Old 06-24-2004, 08:01 PM
Painting Portraits

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VolvoTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I Need A Job *** Please Help

ha ha. i was desperate for a job and i just settled for kitchen staff at the crab shack by the bridge. i cant cook worth shit, but i imagine its a bunch of stoner guys and i hear its real slack and for $7-8 i couldn't care less.
Old 06-25-2004, 03:42 AM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

i think goho is still hiring.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:25 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
then get the fuck off your goddamn mother fucking ass and find 1.. damn near any dealership will accept your application and if you do have the "skills" you say, they will at least consider you as an aprentice/fast lube.. all you need to do is get you foot in the door at 1 of the 65 or so dealerships in the tidewater area and proove your worth a shit.. it took me 2 hours to find a new job after i quit/fired at kimnach..
most places you have to be 18, i am only 17 and they wont hire me beacuse of insurance, that is why i said preferably a custom shop because they are normally self owned shops that dont worry about the insurance factor. so stay the fuck out of peoples threads if u dont have anything good to add. thank you.
Old 06-25-2004, 03:26 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

umm no.. ive been working for a dealership since i was 15.. i just turned 18 in march..
Old 06-25-2004, 07:10 PM
Banned

LStegchick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hooters of Hampton is alway hiring cooks, because they all quit all the time... if you want a performance shop try Ron Kitchen at J&J on Armistead in Hampton... I know its not much of a shop, but if thats where you prefer to work, hes pretty flexable...let me know if your gonna try Hooters, ill make sure you get hired!
Old 06-25-2004, 09:29 PM
Registered Member

Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris

Originally Posted by LStegchick
Hooters of Hampton is alway hiring cooks, because they all quit all the time... if you want a performance shop try Ron Kitchen at J&J on Armistead in Hampton... I know its not much of a shop, but if thats where you prefer to work, hes pretty flexable...let me know if your gonna try Hooters, ill make sure you get hired!
Yeah that is all jason needs is to work at hooters, he would never do his job because he will be checking out the hotties lol
Old 06-25-2004, 09:43 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by hybridtactics
Yeah that is all jason needs is to work at hooters, he would never do his job because he will be checking out the hotties lol
you my friend. seriously need to get laid.
Old 06-25-2004, 11:58 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally Posted by 00civichatch
Hey guys, I need a job soon. Preferably workin for a custom/performance shop, but anything helps. I can do body work and lots of mechanical work. I'm very good at installing speakers and hooking up systems and dvd players in cars and stuff. Any openings you guys know about, if you would let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Jason
start buy sucking my dick.
Old 06-27-2004, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris

Originally Posted by mark w
you my friend. seriously need to get laid.
Yes I do, but I have to find me a caring girl first.
Old 06-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Change the game

bobdigi18 will become famous soon enoughbobdigi18 will become famous soon enough

Try this, Headway Staffing. # 233-4321. Its mostly warehouse or forklift work. I run a warehouse and this is who supplies us with people. Not temp work.

Quick Reply: I Need A Job *** Please Help