Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I need a favor. Make some money.

Old 05-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bonestock94 has disabled reputation
Default Re: I need a favor. Make some money.

$15-gas = not worth it to most. No trailer here just saying..
Old 05-14-2008, 05:08 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

Meh, for future shit though, I'd suggest getting tripple A gold/plat those tows come in handy even if you only use em' once a year. Better than paying out the butt for a tow company to do it. I am supprised though, not one of your friends has AAA. I guess the best bet would be to go with renting a dolly first then asking someone for their help. They're like what? 30 Bucks a day?
Old 05-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

joshuaa3 has disabled reputation

I think they cost 45 bucks to rent at uhaul. If you get there right when they open on a Sat there are probably other people trying to rent them, and you might be able to get them to help you. Kinda go half on one.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Speak & Spell

E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy

thanks for the info guys...
even if i did go by way of renting u-haul, i'd still need to pay somebody for their use of their truck. everybody i know has, state farm (like myself), Direct, All State all but AAA. its of no consequence to me. unless one of you guys will take 20 for the use of your own AAA annual tow deal...

Last edited by E. Jeezy; 05-17-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:18 AM
yard man

professorman has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by m4d TyTe
even if i did go way of renting u-haul, i'd still need to pay somebody for their use of their truck. everybody i know has, state farm (like myself), Direct, All State all but AAA. its of no consequence to me. unless one of you guys will take 20 for the use of your own AAA annual tow deal...
AAA is a separate road side assistance company. They do not care insurance company you are with. I use All State motor club (Separate as well). You can sign up for $55 and they will tow it for you same time, and you have its usage anytime you want in the future. Just making a suggestion. You can also split the cost with a friend, since you get to have two people covered, and both get the same benefits.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Speak & Spell

E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy

Originally Posted by professorman
AAA is a separate road side assistance company. They do not care insurance company you are with. I use All State motor club (Separate as well). You can sign up for $55 and they will tow it for you same time, and you have its usage anytime you want in the future. Just making a suggestion. You can also split the cost with a friend, since you get to have two people covered, and both get the same benefits.
thanks for your input bro. i just may consider it.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Speak & Spell

anybody?
Old 05-16-2008, 02:52 PM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

ill do it for 50$ + a taco bell combo meal
Old 05-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Speak & Spell

Originally Posted by blasko
ill do it for 50$ + a taco bell combo meal
how about you do it for a nice box full of STFU & GTFO

bump
Old 05-17-2008, 05:52 AM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

how about you do it for a nice box full of STFU & GTFO

bump
When did they start boxing STFU ? Ive only seen cans.

well damn you fucking asshat, I'm trying to offer help to you. how about you quit stealing cars fuckface.

and it must suck to only have 15$ to your name, AND drive a shitty car, AND live in a shitty neighborhood.

your thread title says " I need a favor. Make some money" - Well, I can help you with your favor, and I could use some money. I dont get why there is sand in your vagina? WHy are you painties twisted and pulled into that cunt of yours? Do you have daddy issues? Was dad TOO hard on you when he raped you?

You sir, suck, fail, and all of the other verbs with negative connotation.

I bet you my price is competitive, if not lower than any local towing service.

No one else in here offered their help, so why be a duesch to the only guy willing to help? Oh yea, dad butt fucked you. I forgot. Fag.

And while your at it, google AAA. Since you obviously have no idea what it is. cum dumpster.

nice box full of STFU & GTFO

ok I will. how about you give me a box of ShutTheFuckUp, and make me GetTheFuckOut. But can you do me a favor, can you deliver the box of..........................................

............ oh wait, your car doesnt start HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA HA

Therefore, YOU - SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Your a faggot, and a gay. I dont even think thats possible, but you pulled it off.

go eat a fetus. if youre not here to help, then suck a fat baby's balls.

Really? Eat a fetus? Suck on a baby's balls? That honestly is not even funny.

Thats pretty damn disturbing. Maybe if you weren't spending your time chasing baby balls around you could have a car that runs, and more then 15$ to your name. And maybe, just maybe, a better demeanor to those who are trying to help.

I mean seriously, how are you going ask for help, then be rude to the only person willing to help?

Maybe if I type like you, you will comprehend better.

No0n3 w4ntZ 2 H3lP u bc4Uz3 y0ur m4d Tyt3

Now, YOU STFU AND GTFO
:fart :

Quick Reply: I need a favor. Make some money.