Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I LOVE having a dad as a cop!

Old 04-28-2005, 01:51 PM
another blue wrx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
simpwrx02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I LOVE having a dad as a cop!

great story there guy, im glad you got out of a ticket, but no one really cares cuz your dad is a cop. Its not really impressive.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

Title of this thread should be
"I LOVE hanging off my dads Cock!
Old 04-28-2005, 01:55 PM
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point

fuck you for getting away with shit and never realizing the weight of your mistakes like the rest of society
Old 04-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by colexcore
ok so im driving down dam neck rd...and all of a sudden a cop pulls up behind me...and i know my exhaust is loud as fuck and my inspection is out of date and....the big one...my license is suspended. So i keep lookin in my rear view at him and i see him runnning my plates. so of course i get pulled. no sweat. he asks for my license registration and insurance info. i hand him my reistration and insurance and he looks at me and says "i pulled you over for your exhaust and i know your license is suspended." so im like yes sir im sory. and then i drop my dad's name sayin that he is a detective @ the 1st pricinct and as soon as i said my dads anme the cop lets out 2 words..."OH SHIT". so he persists to tell me he is letting me go bc he doesnt want to see his superior's son go to jail. and i get off scott free. ha i hated it so much when i was growing up bc i had to live to a higher standard. but now its reaping its rewards.

you registered in jan of 2005. youre not important.

well you see. must people reach a certain age where they move out and their parents have no control over what they buy and/or do. its called growing up. and im not trying to insult you its just common knowledge...."
yet you USED YOUR FATHERS NAME to get you out of a ticket and possible JAIL TIME?

I smell pussy, is that you colexcore?
Old 04-28-2005, 02:07 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by colexcore
ok so im driving down dam neck rd...and all of a sudden a cop pulls up behind me...and i know my exhaust is loud as fuck and my inspection is out of date and....the big one...my license is suspended. So i keep lookin in my rear view at him and i see him runnning my plates. so of course i get pulled. no sweat. he asks for my license registration and insurance info. i hand him my reistration and insurance and he looks at me and says "i pulled you over for your exhaust and i know your license is suspended." so im like yes sir im sory. and then i drop my dad's name sayin that he is a detective @ the 1st pricinct and as soon as i said my dads anme the cop lets out 2 words..."OH SHIT". so he persists to tell me he is letting me go bc he doesnt want to see his superior's son go to jail. and i get off scott free. ha i hated it so much when i was growing up bc i had to live to a higher standard. but now its reaping its rewards.
You're dads not a preacher also is he?
Old 04-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

robber_ts1 has disabled reputation

Last edited by robber_ts1; 04-18-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:17 PM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

i would think so. thats a very very respectible job.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:18 PM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

and on another note. if you had the chance to get out of jail time, would you take it? i dont know one person who wouldnt.so quit bitching. its not like you guys are making a difference by complaining.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

You must be victums brother.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:21 PM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

no. i dont know who victum is.

Quick Reply: I LOVE having a dad as a cop!