Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HPD will you please let go off my balls

Old 10-06-2003, 03:04 PM
visuallyinklined.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough
Default HPD will you please let go off my balls

i feel like bitching about my problems with the law today ok YES i have a 7 inch monitor on my dash for everyone to see so go ahead and say it YES i did deserve the ticket i got today but i mean geez i was ONE street away from home i was going home to change to go to work to help shape the minds of young children and give them a positive role model BUT NO officer terreto felt the need to inform me that i had broken a law and that tv's are not allowed in view of the driver regardless of whether they are on or off( mine was off during the day) so i wanna say HPD please let go of my balls i'm a bit soar and need you too loosen up a bit cause its starting to swell and i might run you over with a ninja sword!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-06-2003, 03:11 PM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx
Default just wanna say thanks

Yeah cops suck...but just wanna say thanks for my new signature line!
Old 10-06-2003, 03:27 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

damn kory, don't you have to go to court for something else next week. Sorry i had to call you out on ur horrible luck with driving.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:30 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Thats bullshit - My TV doubled as a radio, it was an Eclipse indash unit, and I had cops look at it tons of times in, albeit in Florida, and they said as long as its NOT functioning as a TV it doesnt matter.

For all they know it could be a GPS navigation unit that comes STOCK with some cars. Take that shit to court, somehow get a receipt for a GPS setup, or go buy GPS software or something, and tell them to fuckoff.

When you turn on Eclipse indash units, they say for about a minute "In some locations it may be illegal to be playing a movie while driving. Please check into your local law enforcement offices."

Or something along those lines.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:47 AM
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Pyrate
damn kory, don't you have to go to court for something else next week. Sorry i had to call you out on ur horrible luck with driving.
yes darren i do have court next week for "following too close" to YOU i might add which is also a bullshit ticket but ya know how i do

and the cop did ask me if the monitor was used as a a GPS unit and i said yeah and he said prove it and i said "i dont have any disks" so maybe if i can find a GPS disk that works in the playstation 2(this is the part where i lose hope and get sad) but oh well i am gonna make the tv swing down and lay flat on my dash versus being obnoxiously in the air
Old 10-07-2003, 06:31 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS
Default Re: HPD will you please let go off my balls

Originally posted by sebassttiann
so i wanna say HPD please let go of my balls i'm a bit soar and need you too loosen up a bit cause its starting to swell and i might run you over with a ninja sword!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that was the best incoherent babble i've heard in weeks!

yeah sounds like the guy was bein an ass. sux majorly dude.
Old 10-25-2003, 01:21 PM
visuallyinklined.com

just felt like updating cause this story just keeps getting better well i used to date this chick and she hates me cause apparantly i lead her on and she got a bit pissed when i introduced her to my new girlfriend how was i supposed to know???? well her new boyfriend is named officer josh quitarro well yeah he gave me the ticket for the tv and i just found out so i thought that was a weird coicidence and that i live in the smallest world and my luck with police is very very bad oh well still cant hold me down HPD GET OUT MY ASS OK YOU ALREADY CAME!!! STOP TRYING TO FUCK ME SOME MORE!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2003, 03:54 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

You have made my day. This is the funniest thing I wll read this weekend, for sure. Pardon me while I laugh at your misfortunes, but damn that is some funny bullshit! Well, it's funny to the rest of us...
Old 10-25-2003, 04:08 PM
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

tell them it is for the gps
Old 10-25-2003, 05:28 PM
Pimpin teh stockness

blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5

yeah the gps thing is a good idea. or some kinda dvd navigation system.. whats the difference in having one of those and having a monitor mounted even with it off?

Quick Reply: HPD will you please let go off my balls