Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

How low in VA Beach

Old 11-23-2009, 05:50 AM
h22 POWA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd
Default Re: How low in VA Beach

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
dont hit pot holes.
I'd agree with this
Old 11-23-2009, 05:56 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
well the typical answer is to slam the fuck out of it, so either slam the fuck out of it or don't lower it at all
+1

dont hit pot holes.
That's impossible here in the 757.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:03 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

if it looks low in vb you will be pulled to check it. (14" to bottom of bumper support)
and if its over legal they'll check for tire rub on fenders.
if there are no signs of rubbing you'll be let off, Unless of corse you have other illegal things that he/she now sees.

If you dont give a fuck about tickets you can slam that fucker. The roads are cake compared to norfolk and the peninsula.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:08 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
well the typical answer is to slam the fuck out of it, so either slam the fuck out of it or don't lower it at all
BING!

dont hit pot holes.
simple.

Originally Posted by ProPixel
That's impossible here in the 757.
no its not. you learn the roads real quick when you're low.

Originally Posted by B-Well
if it looks low in vb you will be pulled to check it. (14" to bottom of bumper support)
if there are no signs of rubbing you'll be let off, Unless of corse you have other illegal things that he/she now sees.

If you dont give a fuck about tickets you can slam that fucker. The roads are cake compared to norfolk and the peninsula.
truth. *knock on wood* no tickets in the jetta. i think my bumper support is higher then 14" loool
Old 11-23-2009, 06:11 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
BING!
truth. *knock on wood* no tickets in the jetta. i think my bumper support is higher then 14" loool
urite. that shit is like 15" but the bumper hangs like 15"
Old 11-23-2009, 06:12 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

the gen public thinks my car is too low, yet car guys dont think so, apparently the police think its a great ride height.

slam the hell out of it, learn to drive like uzi does it. ive piloted his car before(gti) and it was kinda fun driving like that
Old 11-23-2009, 06:24 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Just because you learn them doesn't mean you're 100% safe and will never hit one. I know all of them for all the routes I take to work. Do I still hit some of them?
Yes.
Traffic will not let you dodge all of them.

Just sayin'
Old 11-23-2009, 06:26 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by ProPixel
Just because you learn them doesn't mean you're 100% safe and will never hit one. I know all of them for all the routes I take to work. Do I still hit some of them?
Yes.
Traffic will not let you dodge all of them.

Just sayin'
but a pothole isn't going to effect anything if you're low. it may bend a wheel or something but it would do that weather or not your low or whatever.

and trust me, i've hit my fair share of potholes from not paying attention (add), but it comes with the terrirotory. its the speed bumps and huge dips that he has to worry about. but in a TT, he can be that low, there isn't anything int he way really
Old 11-23-2009, 06:26 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

BING!

simple.

how many oil pans did you replace?
Old 11-23-2009, 06:37 AM
This.isEntertainment

a good 8, but thats because i have ADHD real bad, and i can't concentrate, alot of cats can attest to that

Quick Reply: How low in VA Beach