Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hot impo nizzights

Old 09-08-2003, 02:48 AM
visuallyinklined.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough
Default Hot impo nizzights

anybody go to hot import? well i did and it was awesome alot of really nice cars i like to see cars that have alot of work and time into them less bullshit then what ya usually see running around here. the trip was well worth it gots plenty of video and a couple good ideas for the truck. i'm about to be a groupie and follow the show around just call me the car show hoar
Old 09-08-2003, 04:47 PM
Jonny T

00Si-R is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright, Show Hoar. Yeah, HIN is definately one of the best car shows to go to. My favorite car was definately the R33. Most I.C.E. was the white Yukon with like 15 TVs and Spinners.
Old 09-09-2003, 02:40 AM
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

my favorite was this 92 acura legend that had the color changing paint and s-2000 lights along with tvs in the stearing wheel, tvs in the mirrors, and lots of purple and green leather accents NICE
Old 09-09-2003, 06:09 AM
Jonny T

00Si-R is an unknown quantity at this point

How long did you stay till? Anything good happen after 10? I had to leave early b/c my girl wanted to eat at Cheesecake Factory.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:48 AM
visuallyinklined.com

we were there from 6-11:30 and we were tired as shit my feet were hating me cause were at a mall all day before the show. nah i didn;t really pay attention to anything other then the cars except we walked to the stage to look at the girls in the school girl uniforms and i got hit in the head with a condom but we left and were gonna go to the afterparty but tiredness took over and ended up at tacobell in columbia and went to sleep
Old 09-09-2003, 09:52 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation
Default lol...

Old 09-09-2003, 09:58 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

i was there..i came in a green hatch and left in a silver sentra
Old 09-09-2003, 10:52 AM
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

Originally posted by EEK
i was there..i came in a green hatch and left in a silver sentra
Old 09-09-2003, 05:14 PM
355 LT1

AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1 AlmostfastLT1

I stayed to about 12pm and then hit up the after party at Boahger's a couple of blocks down the road. Girls were taking it off and I got up with some 25 chick. Anyways did anyone go, I did not even see anyone from HIN except for some models. The stage got to crowded and they could not get up there.
Old 09-10-2003, 02:57 AM
visuallyinklined.com

Originally posted by AlmostfastLT1
I stayed to about 12pm and then hit up the after party at Boahger's a couple of blocks down the road. Girls were taking it off and I got up with some 25 chick. Anyways did anyone go, I did not even see anyone from HIN except for some models. The stage got to crowded and they could not get up there.
MAN the JOINT WAS HOT damn i knew i should have gone to the afterparty i should have sucked it up and partyed but oh well next time