Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Head Tech Position Available-Millennium

Old 07-14-2005, 06:49 AM
Handling is Key!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default Head Tech Position Available-Millennium

We have been making some changes here at Millennium Autosports and now im looking for a Head Tech position. This individual needs to have major mechanical and Fabrication skills as well as the drive to want to learn new cars and things. This person needs to have his own tools and be able to bring a box in and jump into motor swaps, custom turbo kits etc. If you think you are this person, please PM, Email or call me. We are looking to start this person in about 2-3 weeks.

Thank you,
Shawn
Manager-Millennium Autosports
757 853 7771
Old 07-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

Dick has disabled reputation
Default Re: Head Tech Position Available-Millennium

firing everybody shawn
Old 07-14-2005, 12:06 PM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

I think they are just making some changes, and trying to better serve their customers.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JayDM
I think they are just making some changes, and trying to better serve their customers.
They can start with their customer service.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Why can't he just make a thread and offer someone a position to help out people and make good money without people bitching about their service.

Every shop has their problems and it's obvious that he's trying to fix them. Hell I'm just a delivery driver and they're all cool to me when I come in and they have to pay me it's not the other way around.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:14 PM
Honda Rider

1320B4U is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SlowLS
They can start with their customer service.

What has Millennium ever done to you? Are you basing this on a personal experience or just from what you have heard on the boards?......

Even if they are making changes why can't you just appreciate that instead of trying to make a smart comment towards something you aren't even fully involved in. Im sorry but i dont believe I've seen you're car is sitting up there having your motor fully built. Thats my .02 cents....
Old 07-14-2005, 04:09 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ritz
Why can't he just make a thread and offer someone a position to help out people and make good money without people bitching about their service.
because this is dragva and that's what's done here. I wish I had the time to pull up threads about a subject and you've done the same. Unfortuantly I don't at the moment.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

There's a time and a place for someone to bitch about a shop and doing it in a thread where the guy is offering a position isn't the place.

You're right maybe I've bashed someone that offered help to someone else, but it wasn't a scenario like this.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:31 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Lets get back on track now........Im looking for a Head Tech for the shop!!!!! Anyone interested???
Old 07-15-2005, 06:40 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

I know someone that would be perfect, I'll give him your number and he's looking for a new job anyway. This guy is a automotive genius and my sensei.

Quick Reply: Head Tech Position Available-Millennium