Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hallowcore @ The Norva

Old 10-20-2005, 01:28 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts
Default Hallowcore @ The Norva

October, 30 2005 at The NorVa
317 Monticello Ave., Norfolk, VA 23500
Cost: $10 Pre-sale

Hallowcore
Sunday, October 30th 7:00pm

We Were Gentlemen
Dead Thoughts Memory
the Haymarket Tragedy
Suckerpunch
the Pestilence Choir

Presale tickets are $10. pm me for tickets/info.

come support you local metal bands and mosh it up @ the norva.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:04 AM
Registered Member

head1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hallowcore @ The Norva

if i was in VA id go
Old 10-20-2005, 02:05 AM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

Wait a minute here... we were gentlemen AND haymarket tragedy? I think andrew should duke it out with WWG. I'll help him since they need to be put back in their place, they're far too cocky.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:06 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by AWishForWings
Wait a minute here... we were gentlemen AND haymarket tragedy? I think andrew should duke it out with WWG. I'll help him since they need to be put back in their place, they're far too cocky.

they are all actually cool now...and they kicked out ptown and james homicide sings for WWG now.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:20 AM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

Originally Posted by colexcore
they are all actually cool now...and they kicked out ptown and james homicide sings for WWG now.
Wait, gay james? Hairstylist james? That bitch has a crucial voice, and is cool as hell. Its still fucked up what they did to Andrew. Whatever, looks to be a good show though. Why'd they kick out ptown? Not that I really care since he was a fucking dick, to me anyways.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:50 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

Originally Posted by AWishForWings
Wait, gay james? Hairstylist james? That bitch has a crucial voice, and is cool as hell. Its still fucked up what they did to Andrew. Whatever, looks to be a good show though. Why'd they kick out ptown? Not that I really care since he was a fucking dick, to me anyways.

yeah that james. they booted ptown bc james sounded better.