Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Greaser

Old 04-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT
Thumbs up Greaser

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...hover over this bitch I just wanted to say doing business with this guy was a pleasure. Not only did he bang out my install very quickly, but he helped me break it in as well... great prices quick work and good people skills... for all that don't know he does custom turbo manifolds KA builds motor swaps... anything you want... (btw I had my tomei 2 way installed today) thanks alot man... i can't wait til i save up some money for my turbo setup

Last edited by BlackOnBlackGT; 04-19-2005 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: Greaser

Seriously...I'm going to punch his drunk ass in the dick next time I see him.

O yea...he does good work so give him your car and lots of monies and he will make it fast.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:35 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by nothing
LOL
Old 04-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

O yea...he does good work so give him your car and lots of monies and he will make it fast.
i said i was sorry in the other thread. I'm sorry for being childish. freinds now?
Old 04-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

You know, with the default thread preview, hovering the mouse made this thread look like "I just wanted to say doing business with this guy was a pleasure. Not only did he bang out my..." so I was hoping to come in here to make fun of Greaser in some fashion for "deviant" behavior of the kind that dare not speak it's name.

I'm so dissappointed!
Old 04-19-2005, 07:42 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

His deviant behavior was apparent this evening. Just ask Chad's bruised cock.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by Greaser
i said i was sorry in the other thread. I'm sorry for being childish. freinds now?
Yea man. I was kidding. You missed the twig and giggle berries so it's all good.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
You know, with the default thread preview, hovering the mouse made this thread look like "I just wanted to say doing business with this guy was a pleasure. Not only did he bang out my..." so I was hoping to come in here to make fun of Greaser in some fashion for "deviant" behavior of the kind that dare not speak it's name.

I'm so dissappointed!

i'd accept and expect it from you.

thank you for the kind words sean and everyone else. i hope to just make it on my own unemployeed self.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Registered Member

Yea man. I was kidding. You missed the twig and giggle berries so it's all good.

i started drinking again.

Last edited by Greaser; 04-20-2005 at 06:39 AM.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:46 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by soulDistortion

I'm so dissappointed!

haha that's all I did was hover and laugh my ASS off. Then I had to see what he banged out. Greaser does lots of awesome handy work.

Quick Reply: Greaser