Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good places for 240sx engine swap??

Old 09-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Never Blend In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good places for 240sx engine swap??

Originally Posted by BHFR-GTR
thanx nuke0907 i am the one who did coreys swap. soo_slow corey told me that he pmed u. if u want to u can check out my website at www.BHFRperformance.com and see a few other swaps. also corey said he showed u the price sheet. that sheet was for his care and they are all the recomended parts. but the list can be altered in any way. my motor come with a few months warrenty. but let me know i would be glad to assist u u can call me at 1 804 366 1598 oh and my names mark by the way
NP man. i was the one up at Starbucks in case you didn't remember me. i'd probably go for that RB25 if i had the money and i didn't still need to do a bunch of other crap to it first. i think my next project is to get it painted.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:44 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

thanks, everyone has been replied to by p.m.
i was wondering if these swaps retain power steering or ac? id probably be putting an s14 motor in a 95 and up 240.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

There are many people on here that can do the swap for much cheaper than any shop.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru

Originally Posted by SlowLS
There are many people on here that can do the swap for much cheaper than any shop.
yeah, what he said. the swap is so easy it seems rediculous to take it to a shop to have it done except as a last resort
Old 09-14-2006, 05:46 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Let me have the Ka when you are done with the swap. I see you are in williamsburg area. I can possibly help out. Swaps are not that hard now a days. All the info is on the internet.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:47 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

Originally Posted by FOBBY
here
Yes this is who I would recommend! good guy and him and gene do great work.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:49 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bustadust
Custom Car Care, off rt 17 newportnews/yorktown area...brady qouted me for engine/labor/and covered somewhat warranty 5,500..but that number goes up n down for certain situations and that number wasnt set in stone and that number was about 2 years ago lmao.
5500? fuck that noise.

Do it yourself for less than 3k
Old 09-14-2006, 05:50 AM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

Originally Posted by BMC
5500? fuck that noise.

Do it yourself for less than 3k
+1

do that shit yourself. It can't be that hard, and you need to learn about your engine or else we're going to be hearing shit like:

Originally Posted by soo slow
man, I got this thing on my engine, and its making this funny noise, so how do I fix it. its next to the thing that moves

learn your engine. do it yourself.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:59 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

off topic but: does anyone have a 95-98 ka24de longblock that they want to sell/get rid of? that is in decent condition? thx in advance
Old 09-14-2006, 06:01 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crxnfx
+1

do that shit yourself. It can't be that hard, and you need to learn about your engine or else we're going to be hearing shit like:

learn your engine. do it yourself.

Exactly. Anyone who knows me know I suck when it comes to shit under my hood. I recently did a head swap and learned sooooo much shit. Having someone there to coach you would save you a lot of money.

Quick Reply: Good places for 240sx engine swap??