Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good place for a B-day dinner/get together on the peninsula???(my bday)

Old 07-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Good place for a B-day dinner/get together on the peninsula???(my bday)

Well, my birthday is next tuesday, but I'd like to have a bunch of friends go out Monday night for dinner. I'm only turning 20, so bars/etc are out of the question for the most part. It's going to be quite a few people, so I need a place that can seat a bunch.. i'm thinking it may easily be 30+ people

Now here are some things I've thought about doing, but haven't looked into:

Chuckie Cheese... just because that'd be fucking sweet, although I'd feel bad if my friends start acting up around parents that are trying to have a good family time with their children, but at the same time, it's a Monday night, I'm probably not going to go with that one.

I was thinking about the possibilities of seeing if I could rent out the iceplex or something like that for a couple hours, and then when people show up, just have them throw me whatever amount they seem ok with giving to me so that I dont end up shelling out a bunch of money on it.

The thing is, I have several different groups of friends, and it'd be nice to have something to where they can all meet each other if they haven't already, and have a fun time. That's why I was thinking iceplex more than anything, although i just now thought of it, so yea... we'll see

Basically, if you have any ideas, throw it out there
Old 07-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Good place for a B-day dinner/get together on the peninsula???(my bday)

Ice plex is a no go, just talked to my friend that's a manager there and it's basically the one week of the year where he can't pull some strings
Old 07-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie
Default Re: Good place for a B-day dinner/get together on the peninsula???(my bday)

McDonalds
Old 07-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

FUCK YOU!

Sike. Ill actually be home for this.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Eat me.

You gonna be out for good when you're back?

edit: i'm seriously thinking about getting chuckie cheese party room
Old 07-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

Chucky-cheeze's ?
Old 07-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
McDonalds
+1

Old 07-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Eat me.

Originally Posted by FOBBY
Chucky-cheeze's ?
that would be fucking sweet and you know it

Mcdonalds... not so much, i don't like to eat the food there often lol
Old 07-26-2007, 12:43 PM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

go out to a bar
Old 07-26-2007, 01:03 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Plaza.

And no, it never gets old going to Plaza.

Quick Reply: Good place for a B-day dinner/get together on the peninsula???(my bday)