Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

girlfriend getting deployed

Old 09-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82
Default girlfriend getting deployed

well i just wanted to see if anyone here has any loved ones overseas right now. my girlfriend is being deployed in the next few months. unsure of exact date yet. I would like to say that i really blows. Kinda gotta make the best of it though, even though theres not much good out of it. i dont think we should be over there in the first place. Just wanna say gob bless o all the people and families who have to deal with the same thing i do.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:49 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: girlfriend getting deployed

Time to get laid! Thats what it means.... J/P tell her to hurry home , stay safe~!
Old 09-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

i'm getting ready to head over there. i'll be gone at the end of the month. the only thing good is the extra money in it. it's not THAT much, but it's the only good thing about it to think about. hopefully i can save up enough money to soup up the six shooter som more.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:02 PM
SSHNIPER

THATS FRESH is on a distinguished road

i hope shes the good one. as my insecure ass would go crazy...
hope her stays safe over whereever.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:13 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks Chris. Hopefully she stays safe and isn't over there too long. Just spend as much time with her as possible while you still have her...
Old 09-09-2004, 10:28 PM
Registered Member

roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82

yeah im with her every chance i get. shell be gone for around a year so thats gonna blow but i dont plan on fuckin up while shes gone. i got school to keep me busy. Thanks for the good hopes mike
Old 09-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Originally Posted by BCisme
i'm getting ready to head over there. i'll be gone at the end of the month. the only thing good is the extra money in it. it's not THAT much, but it's the only good thing about it to think about. hopefully i can save up enough money to soup up the six shooter som more.
Are you gonna do the1 year tour deal or just 6 months??
Know where you gonna be at?
Well for me 6 months down, 5 more to go!
Old 09-10-2004, 02:20 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

dont worry youll see her again in a couple of months when she comes back to do her pregnancy tour
Old 09-10-2004, 02:44 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KungFuHamster
dont worry youll see her again in a couple of months when she comes back to do her pregnancy tour
Old 09-10-2004, 02:59 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

You guys are such pricks

Quick Reply: girlfriend getting deployed