Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

friday at Kiln Creek

Old 03-14-2004, 06:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackhwoarang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default friday at Kiln Creek

I drive a green 98 Eclipse in case you dont know...

Umm, hey guys. I dont really come out too often, but I was wondering what people thought of my car friday? Honest opinions are appreciated. This summer I expect to play around alot with mods and such. My fiberglass ground effects are being swapped for urethane. I dont know about getting sideskirts. Are they really needed? Also, where do the other DSM's meet? I need phone numbers cause im tryin to do this right. A tight crew is great when youre gonna need collaboration to take care of all the mods.

Also, I took apart my dash display and traced wires for my indiglo lights but still cant figure out why they dont come on anymore. And for some reason, while I was in there, I did something to the over drive light so now I gotta go back in and see what's wrong...

Anyone free today. I'll post up my address if peeps wanna come by. My house is pretty tight when its not dirty and I hold lots of gatherings for video gamers and other shit. It's early in the day so hopefully someone will help out. Thanx guys.

Oh yeah, all of you seem pretty easy-going but when I go out to the meets it seems like either these are not the same people or someone ran over yo kids cause you guyz look cold as ice.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish3rboi has disabled reputation
Default Re: friday at Kiln Creek

dsmtuners.com

Info on everything DSM

Have fun