Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fire in VB

Old 07-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I am the way.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula
Default Fire in VB

I had the unfortunate "privilege" of watching my neighbors houses burn to the ground today. Makes you really think how easy it is for stuff like this to happen, even if it wasn't your house that started the fire.

Three homes completely destroyed.

News article: http://www.wvec.com/news/local/2-ala...-99028494.html

Old 07-22-2010, 03:08 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: Fire in VB

I hope they had insurance. that really sucks.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Damn that's tragic.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:57 PM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

I saw all the smoke while going down princess anne today around 12pm-1pm, that sucks.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:00 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

I got kinda worried today when I went to lunch and saw where the smoke was coming from. I was worried you might be involved. Glad you weren't.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

as an architecture fan I am happy that shitty cookie cutter homes are gone now but that fucking sucks I wonder what the cause will be, hopefully not bored teens or some shit dumb like that
Old 07-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

saw all the smoke at lunch time close to work was wondering what it was from. sucks for sure
Old 07-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

damn. nice neighborhood. shame people got displaced.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:50 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

terrible. and my wife wonders why Im so paranoid about fire hazards. but she understands. unfortunately with alot of new homes, the actual construction of the homes are causes to why they are almost always unsalvageable. Im sure some of the other firefighters on the forum will agree with me, the newer homes go up like freaking candlesticks and alot of firefighters have died cause of it. The designs of the homes and the actual material are causing nearly unbelievable rates of firespread and flashovers to occur way past what most of us were trained on when we first started. In the past 3 months Ive had several classes on construction and the designs of the newer homes, some of these houses are on the ground in as little as 6 minutes. Its freaking nuts. All these new developments that you see are our worst nightmares, they are just so dangerous and the houses seemed to be coated in freaking kerosene they go up in flames so quick. It really sucks for the homeowners and anyone who has to deal with a housefire.hope everyone made it out of that house.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

My wife was freaking out kuz shes got rental properties in that neighborhood. Luckily none were hers. Crazy none the less.

Quick Reply: Fire in VB