Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The fag in the silver Talon on greenbriar that got smoked by my V heres your warning!

Old 09-24-2003, 10:39 PM
A.P.E.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
385LT1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The fag in the silver Talon on greenbriar that got smoked by my V heres your warning!

Originally posted by Shinobi
I just want to let you know if your on drag that if you raced a Spec-V today on greenbriar Parkway (Black) @ 6:30pm or so i just want you to know your car sux, your a fag, and after all that shit talkin and "spitting" on my car, the satisfaction was mine......You couldnt even look at me you fuckin idiot.......I hope you realize the next time you come up against a car that was made to accelerate, that getting a DSM (N/A) and puttin a fart can on it neither makes you fast nor furious.......And if I see you out of your car and i recognize your punk ass im not gonna walk away from you like my pissy Sentra walked away from your Talon......Remember that pussy.......

-Fuck you very much-
-Jeff-

PS. this is not a kill story, I want this fucker to be warned.......Thank you

OUCH.......
Old 09-25-2003, 04:36 AM
Only Godlike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

lmfao, seems like we have a gang on here, if i see him i'll be sure to take a swing at his ass also ;P