Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The fag in the silver Talon on greenbriar that got smoked by my V heres your warning!

Old 09-23-2003, 06:21 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The fag in the silver Talon on greenbriar that got smoked by my V heres your warning!

I just want to let you know if your on drag that if you raced a Spec-V today on greenbriar Parkway (Black) @ 6:30pm or so i just want you to know your car sux, your a fag, and after all that shit talkin and "spitting" on my car, the satisfaction was mine......You couldnt even look at me you fuckin idiot.......I hope you realize the next time you come up against a car that was made to accelerate, that getting a DSM (N/A) and puttin a fart can on it neither makes you fast nor furious.......And if I see you out of your car and i recognize your punk ass im not gonna walk away from you like my pissy Sentra walked away from your Talon......Remember that pussy.......

-Fuck you very much-
-Jeff-

PS. this is not a kill story, I want this fucker to be warned.......Thank you

Last edited by RatedV; 09-23-2003 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-23-2003, 06:34 PM

projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det

Was it a darkish silver (like a dark grey)? He actually spit on your car- damnnn.

Last edited by projsr20det; 09-23-2003 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-23-2003, 06:36 PM

MPM20 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow. way to bring out the whoopin stick. just curious. did he literally SPIT onto your car? i have thought about it. but never quite had the balls to spit on someones ride i didnt think deserved a race. thats some ballsy shit. kudos for that. but nice kill.
Old 09-23-2003, 06:39 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

aluminum baseball bat + skull
Old 09-23-2003, 06:41 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

=
Old 09-23-2003, 06:49 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

Originally posted by projsr20det
Was it a darkish silver (like a dark grey)? He actually spit on your car- damnnn.
Yep to the color and it was the like a 95 or so, and yeah he actually spit on my car.....

Heres how it went, we started at a roll cause i wasnt gonna give him a chance to try me but as he cut me off and accelerated he spit out the window strait up not out....So i decided id take the long way home and embarass him with his boy in the car.......I passed him like he was sitting still in 4th gear (I kinda gave him a lil head start too cause as i said i wasnt gonna race him at all....) I slowed down (speed limit) after i whooped his ass.....He passed me cut me off and acted bad again, but wouldnt look at me....(Like a pussy) anyway he whipped a u turn and dipped as i carried my happy ass all the way home.......
Old 09-23-2003, 06:52 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

Originally posted by MPM20
wow. way to bring out the whoopin stick. just curious. did he literally SPIT onto your car? i have thought about it. but never quite had the balls to spit on someones ride i didnt think deserved a race. thats some ballsy shit. kudos for that. but nice kill.
"He" spit on "my" car, I was the one who wasnt gonna go cause i knew the outcome would be me on top......Not to mention he couldnt shift for shit......

(to the driver) thats right fag you drive like my G-ma!
Old 09-23-2003, 07:20 PM

man. that sucks. you wasted gas. got spit on. didnt get a video. now you are on your sleepless quest to locate him on dragva i applaud the effort. but, if this is your therapy. whatever works. i hope you find him and smoke him again. then pull in front and throw eggs outta the sun roof. or a soda. whatever works. even a paintball gun. just get even
Old 09-23-2003, 07:21 PM

by the way. i sense real anger in this kill story, but isnt it in the wrong forum?
Old 09-23-2003, 07:36 PM

projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det

Originally posted by Shinobi
Yep to the color and it was the like a 95 or so, and yeah he actually spit on my car.....
Hmmm, I know of a GS Talon (2nd gen)- dark Grey. The guy is kind of young with an attitude. It might be the same guy.
He goes to the same martial arts school as my son which is near Greenbriar.
I might have to ask him.... (in front of his instructors)hehehe.

Quick Reply: The fag in the silver Talon on greenbriar that got smoked by my V heres your warning!